FanFiction.Net
for His Despair and Her Sacrifice

9/12/2015 c1 TheTintedPetal
That was so fun to read and it was very enjoyable. I love how they were portrayed and the way your expressed their feelings were great!
12/11/2013 c1 2Just-a-Try
Wow, this almost made me cry at the end...
It is a seriously good one-shot! I think you captured Nnoitra and Nelliel perfectly, if they would ever have a relationship... and I really liked it! I liked the way you wrote both of them, understanding each other in the things they were able and not able to do and the way they tried to be good for the other - mainly Nnoitra in this.
I also wonder, how would you continue this story, following the events of the manga where Nelliel and Nnoitra become Espada.
I also hope I was able to write everything in good english, since it isn't my native language.
I wish you a wonderful day and a lot of fun with your future stories! This one-shot was really good, I loved it!
6/12/2013 c1 Hope
oh gods i'm crying this was just so beautiful but sad T.T please continue writing you are fantastic
5/12/2013 c1 Malafemmina
I love the Nnoitra/Nelliel pairing and this was one of the only fics about them I hadn't read, so I decided to give it a shot. I'll be honest- my guard went up around this excerpt:

"Nnoitora did not come from a rich family. In fact, it was safe to say that almost no one at their school knew anything about wealth. Even the smart and beautiful Nelliel came from a poverty-stricken home. There were many ethnic minorities in their school and very little white folks sent their children there."

...And I stopped reading around here:

"Clearly, Nnoitora was a delinquent amongst many others in the school full of poor people. His teachers simply didn't bother with him because all the trouble he got into wasn't all that worth it. Academically, Nnoitora was not doing well but at so young an age and with so brash a nature, he could not understand the worth of education yet.

Nelliel on the other hand, was one of the school's few smart students who excelled well in anything she tried her hand at."

If you were making a larger point about class and race and inequality, this would be fine. Even if you were only making a point about the kind of school your characters attend and the kind of neighborhood they live in, this would be fine. It would be brave, actually, because very few stories here acknowledge racial issues, and even fewer deal with them in a meaningful way.

As it stands, it seems like you're just saying that people who live in poverty are violent, don't care about education, and are usually non-white.

I don't know what ethnicity you are, and I think it doesn't really matter. This is just flat-out ignorant.
2/9/2013 c1 Jynx4Ever
ohh, so good, but depressing as fuck in the end. Can't you make a part two, kinda like they wake up in a hospital, and they meet the rest of the crew, and coulg have their own semi-demi happy ending. Man, this shit really makes you think about life.
2/6/2013 c1 okami-onna
OMG!. I'm truly speechless. Read this brought tears to my eyes but is one of the most beautiful fics I've ever read.
I can see it, you know?. I can saw it like this would've been their past lives. I feel a knot in my throat at your development of Nnoitra and his instincts and feelings.
The things that Nell had been through were terrible. The end was sad and touching at the same time. This fic is a piece of art.

P.S. Sorry for my bad English...
11/20/2012 c1 2catintheattic
What can I say after reading your fanfic? One word. AWESOME! But the ending is really, really heartbreaking. They died? I can't accept that part, though it's your prerogative to decide about the ending of the story. The way you write about their pair is relatively close to their personalities (Nnoitra's such a kickass). I LIKE THE LEMONS! :3
10/6/2012 c1 5Keitoz
Really good story! Very original. I think you got their character right but the dialogue was a bit off but still good! The ending was terrible. Goodness. Poor nel.
9/6/2012 c1 Composingjealousy
omg this was all tooo beautiful im about to cry..my heart,.. dkjshdj thank you so much for writing this fic, sooo beautiful and angsty and just sad but i love it!
8/8/2012 c1 2Raerianna
Love this story even If it's like 3 years old now!
Love the way he is portrayed!

Could you please do more of nnoinel fic ? Please doooo!
3/4/2012 c1 4Fatal Mars
I love the passion of this. I love this pairing so much. You captured the twisted nature of Nnoitora so freaking well I loved it. The ending made me so sad, but it would not be believable if it ended with flowers and candy. Those two will never truly be happy. And tey fact that you are doing Hyori and Shinji lets me know you are a person after my own heart!
2/11/2012 c1 1Ookami J
Oh my giddy god, I cried so damn hard after reading this (;A;)I love this pairing so much, and I think you portrayed the characters beautifully! 3 It was certainly very different to the NnoiNel fanfics I've read in the past, and I loved it for that.

The ending was so amazing, tragic and heart-wrenching that my heart ached. I hope you'll write another NnoiNel in the future, because I'd definitely read it! Much love 3
1/7/2012 c1 15Abigail Thalia La Rue
Oh my, that was hot.
7/16/2011 c1 EspadaNumber13
Not sure if you meant to but it says his sadistic eyes of his one her. is it supposed to be one or did you mean on? not a flame i loved the story (fangirl squeal) it was soooooo cute!
7/2/2011 c1 5Nutty Fruitcake
I...I WANNA CRY! So sad...and I feel that the ending may have been a little TOO dramatic, with her being raped by twenty guys...but it was still so amazing nonetheless. I hope you write more NnoiNel, I want one with a happy ending though! Dx
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »