for Mutually Beneficial

10/9/2020 c8 Coruscanti
I really loved this story and how you structured it, filling in the gaps slowly like that. I was hooked!
12/1/2019 c8 14Dimac99
Oh, thank God! Luke's headspace was getting so oppressive I was afraid I was going to start having panic attacks along with him!

The only thing I didn't like was the bathroom scene at the bar, Lorelei really *should* have kneed him in the groin. But... She was younger, stupider, drunk, and who could really resist Luke's beautiful blue eyes under those circumstances!?
10/4/2018 c8 grace1600
loved the combination of really exciting sexuality with tenderness in your Luke... I felt like this really fills in the tv story in a much needed way. Thanks!
7/7/2015 c8 fanficfun15
Loved this story...couldn't put it down! Thank you!
1/7/2015 c8 Mazza666
Fantastic story. I was gripped all the way through.
9/17/2012 c8 4FuzzBucket
I really enjoyed reading this, its so different from anything else I've seen with those two. Really great idea and very well written!
5/24/2011 c8 Malena Hunt
Oh my God, this was as perfect a fic as I've ever read. I'm slowly but surely making my way through all your writing and I can honestly say I'm addicted. Thank you so much for sharing. :)
8/3/2010 c8 Andy0723
i thinks this is a great story you really did good! i think was really original the part of going back and foward in time and combined everything! i definetlly going to check others storys writted by you!
6/20/2010 c8 52Potterworm
I LOVED this story. I wish there was a sequel to it, with Rory's reaction.
4/9/2010 c1 6Hazmatt
Wow! Amazing chapter! Very intense! I hope everything works out!
12/5/2009 c4 truelovepooh
Guh...I adore you!
11/10/2009 c8 11coffeebeanner
I love this Chapter. Great job. Can't wait until you update. :)
11/8/2009 c8 1sarahb2007
ok i see how the time came full circle but seriously you just end it there... i can so see a seqel for this story... please do one
11/8/2009 c8 3Copop
AW! *sigh*

I so loved this grand finale.

He did go to her :D Aw, that's so great. But yeah, with breaking all the rules anyway, this was the last one to not pay attention to.

Well, the fact that Lorelai didn't say yes also played full in his favor, timing was on his side this time for once.

Great job, Mags.
11/8/2009 c8 46celticgina
oh I loved this story and how well you resolved it. It wasn't obvious, but it was them.

Well done!