FanFiction.Net
for They've Finally Bonded

10/29/2009 c9 1thegirlwiththegreeneyes
O! I want a virtual poptart! Anyways, plz update. Plz? PLZ! PLZ! PLZ! I CAN'T TAKE THE D* SUSPENSE! Whoo, lost my cool for a second there. Sorry.

BTW, I think it's so kawaii that Nagi calls Rima his princess! KAWAII! KAWAII! HONTO! HAI! KAWAII! (That's my dats awesome cheer in Japanse)
10/27/2009 c9 1OhSnapDragon
That was just so funny when Rima and Nagi just snapped at the waitress. Too funny
10/27/2009 c9 9xAngelicNightmare
Am I your favorite reviewer? If I am, I'm touched, If I'm not...This chappie was great, even if it was a filler. Loved the scene at the royal garden. Hilarious! Loved the Amuto, even if it was a dream, the dad part was really funny. UPDATE SOON!
10/27/2009 c9 13XxRofLxX
nice... KISS seems like a really annoying place to go to! :P
10/25/2009 c8 16flamingbunnies
this story rocks! I wants to steal Rima-tan's poptarts too!
10/25/2009 c8 1moonmistcutie
so cute and fluffy! I loved it. They are almost practically love blind or something. Can't they tell they love each other? Update soon plz!

I LOVE NAGI!
10/25/2009 c8 1OhSnapDragon
Hehe you are very welcome for the suggestions and I thought it was somewhat fluffy. I loved the tulip bit. Can't wait for the next update.

P.S. I like the title of the story. Sometimes the title doesn't need to match (take a look at mine for example -_-
10/25/2009 c8 13XxRofLxX
Aw, that's so cute. I wish you good luck in updating!

-Keitorin
10/24/2009 c8 9xAngelicNightmare
I think your current title is grreat the way it is, it's what inspired my title. Keep it! Fantastic attempt at fluff. I can't do fluff either. Great chappie, loved the fluff, and Bob and the Poptarts. UPDATE SOON!
10/18/2009 c7 4soccergirl56
it should be what he thought it should be! her flirty wouldbe self! XD!
10/18/2009 c7 13XxRofLxX
That was soo nice! Please update!

-Keitorin
10/17/2009 c7 1moonmistcutie
good story. nice chappie. keep updating!

I LOVE NAGI!
10/17/2009 c7 1OhSnapDragon
Loved this chappie and can't wait for the next one!

Now for suggestions for Rima's chara

flirty pretty chara

pyshic chara

annoying get-in-your business chara

lolita chara

airhead chara

God the possibilities are endless ^^

Hope you update soon!
10/17/2009 c7 9xAngelicNightmare
It should be a nice and caring personality. Nagi deserves it. Aw, so cute. NO! cliffy, thnx for reviewing. Awesome chapter, as always.
10/16/2009 c6 57Amulet Misty