for Procedural

9/4/2011 c7 2Skaiwa
I really loved this story, the small details, descriptions of turian anatomy, characters, Garrus' feelings and reactions to what happens, the plot ...

I'm really sad to see it didn't get finished. Ah well, maybe one day?
3/8/2010 c7 2BucklesintheSun
This is one of the best Garrus fics I've read so far- it might be my favorite on the whole Citadel... anyway, please continue.
3/6/2010 c7 wyrd
I feel bad for Ravikumar. He's very obedient- and brave- to try an extract a turian from a room he doesn't want to leave.

I like how you brought up the politics of Garrus not being able to contact his embassy for help, and of course the problem of an alien saying that a human admiral is engaging in questionable activities.

I liked the comm-conversation at the end. Poor Garrus. I hope he gets a promotion, or at least a raise, for all the crap he's having to go through. Excellent cliffhanger, by the way. I can't wait to see how this all turns out.

Have a great week!
2/18/2010 c6 wyrd
I really like your take on Garrus. You capture his rage well. I also like how, by referencing his gizzard, or the vocal flanging, you make sure the reader remembers that this guy is not a human.

You have a good grasp of battle scenes; not too long, with just the right amount of excitement and suspense. The only thing that I would suggest is adding a little more character interaction. I realize that this is Garrus' story, but I would like to see more of how he gets along with the Cairo crew.

It's a great story. I look forward to the next chapter. Have a great week!
1/3/2010 c5 90xahra99
Finished it; liked it. Is there more? Or is that the end? It seems like it could go further. Liked the 'let's deliver him to the authorities' ending; better than a vendetta killing would have been
1/3/2010 c1 xahra99
I like all the little details. Fascinating. Guess turians are avian descendents then, that'd explain the gizzard-and the 'bony arse' Going to read more..
10/28/2009 c4 13Thing With No Talent
Well that went to hell in a handbasket fast. On the other hand, Garrus gets some combat next, so yay! (The last line made me grin in the most evil way.)
10/21/2009 c3 nikkibopp
Ah, it's still going good, fantastic! Sorry, no "detailed" review for you this time, way too tired. Though,the lack of any type review irritates me, so I'm going to link this off my devart and see if my buds and I can drum up some support for you. It must be done.
10/14/2009 c2 38R-I-C-A-R-D
Really well written chapter. The part at the beginning with the volus 'going their three separate ways' made me smile.

I like the way you're digging deeper into the ways turians handle demotion; the way they process things.
10/9/2009 c1 nikkibopp
I've already read this on livejournal and I've fallen in love with it. I really like how you've written Garrus' character so that it's believable, and it really comes off as alien, not just a human mind with an alien face. I especially like the little nuances of Garrus' movement, his mandibles/etc., and I've always thought he'd have a bony ass, too. : ) Your style is also totally engaging. With most other fics I have to read them quickly because they're so badly written, but this had me in from the start! Please keep going!