for Hope Enthroned

4/24 c9 36Babelvr54
I favourited this story a while back, but I really hope you finish the story! Ive always loved Hades and Persephone and I'm glad she chose to go with him and stay with him. I hope the mother isnt a pain in this story.

Amazing writing! Thank you for sharing
11/5/2019 c10 1TheGhostBird
Such a good story! I hope you return to it
8/21/2019 c10 ILoveMythology
I just realized this was last updated in 2011 and my soul was is still great tho
8/14/2019 c10 Mistress
AHHHH! What a great story! Now I’m dying over here cause the last update was 2011. Still, amazing! ️
5/30/2019 c10 INeedThis
WILL THIS EVER BE FINISHED?!
5/25/2019 c10 36Babelvr54
I know it’s been a while but I hope you update. I really love Hades in this story. People tend to make him a bit too harsh. I love your version of the story
11/4/2018 c1 Cavisze
I really enjoyed the perspective of your interpretation on the hades/Persephone myth. The story itself is cleanly written.
8/17/2018 c10 Maxsmomma
Enjoyed the read very much and your touch with everything. If ever you wanted to continue, it would be a great thing. : )
4/20/2018 c10 6StarViking
Awesome, emotional story! Fingers crossed you come back and finish it!
10/12/2017 c10 khaleesithequeen45
I love this so much
4/14/2017 c9 Rosy
Oh my gosh please update this story. Dont leave it at that. I love your work...it is a very interesting plot in my opinion and Ive read hundreds of fanfiction on hades and persephone. This is one of the best i have read so far.
1/7/2017 c1 sonder this
The tricky thing about Greek mythology is that character development is not its strongest point (for various reasons) and you kind of emulated that here in ths story. The romance was fast-paced, Persephone expected Hades to like her for /her/ when they hardly knew each other past a day or so; granted, she is naïve in the ways of relationships but that naïveté wasn't even touched upon during her tantrum in the later chapters. Their union seemed to fall into place so easily: instant attraction, physical manifestation of that attraction, TLC in all its forms, if there's a fight it's resolved easily enough (not that I'm saying there should be unnecessary drama but everything is running incredibly smoothly), and yes, while there is the occasional obstacle like Demeter looking for her daughter, that doesn't seem to stop them from staring lovingly into each other's eyes.

There is no doubt that you /can/ write but it's mainly the overall development part that appears to be lacking.
8/2/2016 c10 32freyja0taku
This is really great.. My heart totally got pinched when they had their first fight.. Cerberus is cute.. hahah .. I hope you'll be able to continue this someday.. :3
3/31/2016 c10 kristen.skillen.5
This.
Needs.
A.
New.
Chapter.

I NEEEDZ IT HELP ME IM FANGIRLING!

Adhdjdhgadhxjskdh
12/19/2015 c10 2Wense
They are so sweet together! I know you aven't updated in like five years, but I'll continue to hope :) Please give them a happy life.
Wense