FanFiction.Net
for I'll Wait Forever for You

1/12/2011 c1 1ShePlaysTheBass
okay, i read your profile and you seem to be the perfect guy ever. and your writing seemed to of moved me to the point that i shed some tears. marry me?
11/12/2010 c1 1Wisdomlistens
I LOOOOVE this story! Its sad. Check out mine? Cunstructive critisism is appreciated. :) R&R

-WL
9/18/2010 c1 4LilyAmeliaGranger
wow. Those were some beautifully written words there. I'll be honest, i cried. That was such a well written story. Well done! Hugs from wolfgirl =) x
5/22/2010 c1 1black rose a.k.a jane
i love it. it is sooooooooooo sad, poor Bella.

i wonder how Edward died.
4/4/2010 c1 coxie
I enjoyed that very much. I am curious as to the circumstances of Edward's death, especially since he's a vampire.

Other than that? Excellent job, really. =)
12/31/2009 c1 5Sparky95
This is such a good one-shot! My heart was breaking from the start. But very well written.
12/22/2009 c1 63hippogriff-tamer
You have wonderful detail in this heartbreaking story..I do have tears in my eyes because I'd never want to see Edward die but I am wondering how he died? and where is Renesmee?
12/12/2009 c1 20Narcissa-Weasly
You write so good
12/3/2009 c1 2revrag
Ugh. It's always so hard to read of any Edward dying. It's really unthinkable. Unimaginable...especially the vampire kind.

So very sad. Very visual. Nice work.

Who knew a lone leaf could give hope?
11/12/2009 c1 14Anton M
Hi to you too! (A response to your A/N...)

Loved the descriptions, in its genre, they suited extremely well. I'm not much of a "dark" fiction reader, but I have the tendency to review everything that I read, so here I am. :)

I love the touch of mystery in the story, I always do. Future's a tough theme to catch.

Criticism... hm. I'm afraid I can't provide it this time. :P

Continue?

Inspirational writing,

Mav ;)
10/27/2009 c1 2lovely.dark.and.deep01
Hey it's me! I have to tell you that I love this, and that I'm writing you a message right now so I don't leave a huge review. :)
10/20/2009 c1 bookworm19065
Aww this is nice! Sad in a way but beautiful in another. Great description! Where is Nessie though and how did Edward die? Are you countinuing this story or is this a one shot?
10/18/2009 c1 bemyjohn
ooh. this is different. i really don't understand too much of it, except that Edward was a vampire (?) and I'm guessing he died somehow...is that right?

update soon! I want to know what happens next
10/17/2009 c1 Bronzehairedgirl620 deleted
Amazingly eloquent and well-written. Nice job. I enjoyed both of your stories, though - I can't decide which I like better.

It leaves many questions, but I like that enigmatic cadence towards the end. It's intriguing, and it was a nice touch.

I enjoyed it!
10/14/2009 c1 disabled now
I appreciated the mystery cadence you end the story with - are we speaking of a figurative death, a funeral they mocked to see what they are, or a literal death with the sadder notes? Hrm. Probably the latter, but who doesn't hope for a literary former?

And a Weak 2nd POV - very interesting choice.

I'll be responding to your PM now.

Leon