for Mixed Tape

10/15/2009 c2 79KaydenceRei
Yippy!

Hey. As much as I like when Sawyer and Juliet are already together, nothing beats BEFORE they were together. Where they were transitioning into lives that revolved around each other :)

I think that's my favorite part about them. Whatever actually brought them together is a complete and utter mystery and we're free to make of it whatever we feel like!

So we get wonderful bits like this!

More please :) or.. uh.. I'll never update again!
10/14/2009 c1 eyeon
At least you have a consistent name when you're too lazy to login. I just make 'em up (but usually login in case I have a pressing question that needs to be answered :-)

Hope you'll do all 10 (and why stop there?). You're off to a great start. This is such a sweet story (mean that in a good way).

Did the Chem exam go well? You got the James/Juliet chemistry right. Guess you didn't get rusty during your 3 year sabbatical.

Thanks for a good read! Yes, I'd like you to continue. Chapters are good, so the subscribe thing works.
10/14/2009 c1 Aurora1020
I thought this was so wonderful! I hope your exam went well and you get a chance to update this again soon :) I so love song fics as it makes me go run to Itunes and listen to the songs!
10/14/2009 c1 KaydenceRei
Oh-em-gee.

You write! Ahaha.

And so freakin' well too. You should write stories more often.. I'd love you.

Wait. I do love you. And this. So write another damned one, whats wrong with you? You can't just give us one :(

Screw ammonium! It doesn't matter as much as Sawyer/Juliet LOL.
10/14/2009 c1 20teh-Sara
Wow, amazing! :) Btw, sometimes you review me as Jennay and sometimes as im so lost and I definitely never knew it was the same person. Hahahaha. Update soon!
10/14/2009 c1 6BlankBullet
lovely drabble. I can pictre that scene with that msic in the backgrond. awesome.
10/14/2009 c1 47kab16
this is soo cute! haha, this challenge is spreading quickly :)

i loved it. you wrote the relationship between them perfectly. it was just so sweet.
22 « Prev Page 1 2