for Indulgence

12/25/2010 c1 122CKLizzy
Hold on a sec, I have to remind myself to breathe...

...

Alright. Wow. Just wow. I think of all Mac/Stella stories I've read in the past few days (I'm new to the fandom and ship), yours is by far the best of all. To my mind, you managed to stay pretty much in character. I can see Mac giving in to Stella asking to join them, and I can see him (finally) lose some of this annoying self-control of his. I can also see him suddenly bursting out that it was her he was thinking about, though he tried everything to keep it to himself.

Whenever I see those two, I think it's a miracle (and an example of self-control...) they don't tear each other's clothes away and... do what should have been done already.

I really, *really* loved that story. Even think it is god you stopped at that point, although I would have continued reading... :)

Very well done!
5/6/2010 c1 8Kat's in the cradle
Oh, my, how mortifying for Mac! My goodness, I absolutely LOVE your writing! You have such a talent for portraying these two; it's just so wonderful to read! I hope you write more for them! =] =] =] =]
11/8/2009 c1 dogtanian
nice work! i liked this one a lot. don't have anything constructive to say beyond that though, sorry!
10/16/2009 c1 32lily moonlight
Hi! Sorry this is a little late, I hope my last review and message got through to you. I really enjoyed this, and yes, fluff is good, drabness seems to be the opinion of the new season, sadly. I need some Mac/Stella moments written as well as this. Perfect combination of humour and romance, and sensuality. I love how you wrote Mac's thoughts, and embarrassments. Lindsay was great here as well, and I liked the distinction between laughing at and with him. The ending, what can I say? Perfect :D More soon please!
10/15/2009 c1 10LILKENNY
Woah, this was hot!

I liked the fun part about Mac coming back to his senses from his daydream and how Lindsay reacted. Also the demanding Stella at the end was really interesting. I could imagine them very well there.

The part I liked most was the one about the communion. That's poetic and naughty alike. Great part.

Thanks a lot for the story!
10/15/2009 c1 35JillSwinburne
Loved it even more the second time lol. Seriously sexy story. Love it, especially your description of Mac's hair for some reason; just makes me want to run my fingers through it ;D

Jill xx
10/15/2009 c1 Berlian
Love it.. sweet smacked story.. always fun to read how Stella teasing Mac;)
10/14/2009 c1 Synnove
I'll admit, I was grinning like a giddy schoolgirl throughout this whole piece. You write Mac and Stella with the grace of poetry, and using that you create one of the most intimate and erotic moments for them - without being overly explicit. I love this so, very very much. Mac's trepidation, Stella's persistence... would it be too much for the powers that be to read your fanfiction and implement it into the show? :)

Keep up the beautiful, fantastic work.

-Jenn
10/14/2009 c1 xShippyAngelx
omg, this is unbelievably amazing!