for Ice Cream and Bubbles

1/27/2011 c1 17Irma.Arisa.Laye
Awesome transition! :D

I truly enjoyed it. :)
10/25/2010 c1 touhiren
I'm so glad I found this. It was heartbreaking, heartbreaking but happy. Thanks for writing.
7/30/2010 c1 8Lady AlyseB630
I've just read all your stories but this one by far is my favorite (And definatly the best IshiHime FF) though "IshiHime_Drabbles" almost ties with it.

Orihime's death and the ending made me cry but it definatly made the story even greater.

Do you think that maybe somday you could write a little more? Not a huge chapter! But just Ishida and Orihime's final reunion in Soul Society. If you can't I absolutly understand! But I would love it if you could. =)

Your newest fangirl,

Lady Alyseb630
4/10/2010 c1 19Lover of Stories 24
This is brilliant. For lack of a better word. For the most part you were spot-on with the characterizations, and the story just... really worked well. Thanks for the great read.

I love IshiHime. 3
10/18/2009 c1 1pharitse
Thats not fair. You cant just stop there...I wanna know what happens :(
10/17/2009 c1 2Mysticbreez
TWO REVIEWS? Only two f* reviews? A story like this deserves more. Way more D:
10/16/2009 c1 queenlexa
I am crying right now. You did a very good job with this. Possibly the best IshiHime fic I have ever read. Just..Wow!
10/15/2009 c1 18Valkyriav
aw that was so cute! their whole life time so well put together in one story. T_T Ah I'm going to cry it was so sad when Orihime died. But at least Ishida is reunited with her now.

Question: did ishida die from age at his desk or did something (like a hollow) kill him too?