for Epiphany

5/17/2017 c8 29Jaya Avendel
Interesting story.
11/15/2011 c8 1Immortal Bubblewrap
Aww this was really good :)

I enjoyed pretty much everything! I especially loved the flashbacks (the part with Guen made me laugh. Alot.) and I loved how you wrote Catti-Brie and Drizzt as parents.

The friendship between the siblings was also really sweet :)

I would love to read more on how Violet's training with Danica goes though! Although that just means I wan't to read more :D

Anyways, yeah! I loved this!

Oh and congradulations on the baby :3
10/28/2011 c8 5The Suburban Coyote
A baby? Awww... When I was 5 months old, my mom traveled a lot between Canada and Germany to visit my Papa and my Oma, so I legally have citizenship in Germany and Canada. :) All I can remember is kittens, mickey mouse stuffies, and a white kitchen... Maybe your little one will have old memories of travelling like that. :D
8/13/2011 c6 reinamarie
Ooh i didn't notice this one. I was looking for Drizzt inside and he appears like a guest star haha. I can empathize with Violet and Zak, why did u name the son Zak too?
7/29/2010 c8 13Mystery Maiden 016
I like this story. Its really good and was worth the long wait.
7/24/2010 c8 1alicelouise58
I liked all 8 chapters. I'm glad you're using an Alternate Universe setting. I thought "The Ghost King" was very sad(I liked it though).

You wrote good characterizations of D&CB's children. They weren't Mini-Mes or rebels for the sake of being rebellious children.

I'm currently working on a story of D&CB's offspring who have some personality aspects from his side of the family. It's only showing how a character aspect can develop for the good in a loving environment.
7/23/2010 c8 5Lady Annikaa
Haha that defiantly qualifies for an exceptable delay!

Nice ending!
7/21/2010 c8 2BluePhoenix21
*squeals* You did it! You finished it! YAY!

...and what an ending it was... i have sentimental tears in my eyes, thinking of Vi saying goodbye to her childhood room, and it was great that the whole family is taking the trip to deliver Vi to Danica. What a perfect solution, that was, sending Vi to Danica!

It was good to see the children clearing the air, and a delight to see them running in play while their parents held hands. ~sigh~

Your writing seems effortless, as always. Great ending. SO GLAD YOU FINISHED!

And i hope your life settles down quickly, and that you have much time to enjoy your new family. Welcome, little one!

{HUG}

Blue
5/25/2010 c7 BluePhoenix21
Love love love this chapter, Violet's confusion and stubbornness, Drizzt's sensitivity and sternness, both demanding that she come and talk with him and his non-confrontational way of getting her to see what he sees.

Now, you gotta get back here and write the final chapter! i want to read it SO very badly! {HUG}

FINISH IT!
1/28/2010 c7 8Keirae Huruma
wool in summer? not a good choice, especially for training! wonderful. can't wait for the next chapter
1/28/2010 c6 Keirae Huruma
Can't wait to see her in combat. She'll be a hard one to beat, you know with the fact that Drizzt will train her adding onto the fact that she is, in fact, a Drow female. Whether raised as one or not, she's bound to have a lot of fire within her. again, absolutely Beautiful ^^
1/28/2010 c5 Keirae Huruma
Beautiful! i love the use of the drow words and silent code ^^.

I laughed aloud when I read Drizzt standing with his scimitars out. Just what i expected. I can imagine the fire burning in those lavender eyes.
1/28/2010 c2 Keirae Huruma
O.O Oh! poor Violet! Hurry Drizzt! go to you daughter!
1/28/2010 c1 Keirae Huruma
Ah, what to say of this chapter... shall we call it... Perfect? ^^ heh heh! I love this, you've grabbed my attention! I'm excited now.
12/31/2009 c7 Corey
This is an awesome story. All the way through I was able to read, without complication or even a break. Your writing is trustworthy, confident and polished. Keep up the good work!
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »