FanFiction.Net
for It Could Only Happen to Harry

12/26/2023 c1 Guest
I've read a few stories like this now, why is it you authors always make harry a useless blushing virgin and all the girls slutty party girls?
12/12/2023 c1 Joan
Great stuff! I was entertained the whole time I read this but there is one detail that completely took me out of it: why would a British person ever say "6.4 inches"? They would say 16 centimeters instead. Also, if only virgins can partake in the ritual, how come they suggest Nymphadora Tonks be one of the candidates?
Can't wait to read the rest!
9/5/2023 c1 WickedSpoon
wild. hilarious, but wild. nowhere close to where I thought this was going
7/13/2023 c9 Guest
I want the mcgonagall scene. And harry enlisting tonks' help preparing for it. Or idunno, maybe he'll try it on a boggart instead
6/11/2023 c2 Andy
These are so well written. Theyre all talking and behaving perfectly in character (except for the sex part) its really easy to imagine it's them.
5/31/2023 c9 Ariadne Venegas
I really think there must be another way!
1/20/2023 c1 lepetitereina
Madame Pomfrey is a hoot!
12/15/2022 c9 omh666
That was actually a pretty amusing ending. I was scared for a bit that you were going to write the ritual between them, but... I do enjoy how you ended up going about things.
8/16/2022 c9 2subhogue
Great story, loved the smutty and comedic themes. Also you have now pointed out that I have been saying a characters name wrong for over 15 years so both thank you and fork you for that. XD
8/14/2022 c9 4Jetstream
"I originally intended chapter nine to be a full-on Harry/McGonagall scene, but I couldn't bring myself to write it."

Bah, coward. :P

McGonagall's in her sixties, for a group of people that live well past a century as a matter of course, she's just middle aged. And, frankly, Dame Maggie Smith was hot between the ages of 20 and 50-ish :P
6/1/2022 c9 geenakmom
This was a fun read! Thanks for sharing it.
5/6/2022 c4 StyxUA
I don't understand what's so funny in Tonks showing naked Molly or Sybil. I find it quite disgusting, and I wonder how Harry was able to have sex with her afterwards instead of storming out and vomiting.
4/16/2022 c1 29Kaworu Naha ga bisa
IT'S OVER 9000!
4/10/2022 c9 6Chalayne
I wouldn’t want to read the act but I would love to read how he talks her into it! Oh - even better Hermione should be the one to do it
12/6/2021 c9 Cosray8d
Well it was fun!
The unusual topic of his size being so present throughout the story and him always being the but of a joke was a bit annoying though.
554 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »