for It Could Only Happen to Harry

5/6 c4 iStyx
I don't understand what's so funny in Tonks showing naked Molly or Sybil. I find it quite disgusting, and I wonder how Harry was able to have sex with her afterwards instead of storming out and vomiting.
4/16 c1 29Kaworu Naha ga bisa
IT'S OVER 9000!
4/10 c9 6Chalayne
I wouldn’t want to read the act but I would love to read how he talks her into it! Oh - even better Hermione should be the one to do it
12/6/2021 c9 Cosray8d
Well it was fun!
The unusual topic of his size being so present throughout the story and him always being the but of a joke was a bit annoying though.
10/12/2021 c9 18Deonne
Wow, and I couldn’t stop giggling at some of the situations in this. Great story.
8/30/2021 c1 2Fuck Names
Nice DBZ reference.
8/21/2021 c9 LeoniusDong
Your smut story is so delightful. It made me laugh so hard. Some romance some smut just enough to make the day so funny. Nice try! The way you take Harry and Hermione that the way they should be in the canon! Thank
8/18/2021 c9 Corwyn
I'm glad you got a chance to finish this story. I loved it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
8/7/2021 c8 thebetawholived
Merlin bless Her Majesty!

Nice touch.
8/7/2021 c4 thebetawholived
Harry Peter was pretty good, but the morphing was even better!

Although the imitation of one person in 30 years was a buzzkill.

Fun story!
7/12/2021 c3 Slitherin
Uhhh…fuck yeah.
7/11/2021 c7 uk1906
Merlin! This has been one of the best smutty fiction that ive read in the longest time
6/26/2021 c1 jimmy.oz
Wont lie the chapter was more hilarious that i thought it would be expecting a lemon scene especially the 9000 part of it and when madam Pomphrey said she would help him.
5/10/2021 c9 40Concolor44
That was freakin' HILARIOUS! It got funnier as it went along, and Tonks? Tonks was in FINE form. I think that might be the most perverted (read: amusing) rendition of Tonks I've ever seen.

I'm fairly impressed at the way you made the sex into intimacy ... frequently actual love-making. They weren't just banging. Well done.
5/10/2021 c4 Concolor44
Sounds like it's bloody dangerous to let Tonks have her head in the bedroom. All's well that ends well, though, I suppose. She seems happy enough.
543 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »