FanFiction.Net
for It Could Only Happen to Harry

8/6/2018 c9 ILoveGeorgeEads
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great. i hope you will write a sequel.
8/6/2018 c9 3WhiteElfElder
Thank you for not going to the extreme of a what this butted up to.
8/5/2018 c9 George1892
Congrats on pulling through and finishing the fic. A few weeks ago I thought this was abandonned forever and you finishing it was a nice surprise.
8/5/2018 c9 Ironc
*lachen* einfach gro├čartig diese Geschichte von dir, danke.
8/4/2018 c9 Lazymanjones96
Interesting stuff looking forward to more
8/4/2018 c9 red demon161
Great to see an update. A bit sad to see it end. It's been a fun smutty ride though. I was kind of hoping that Fleur was pregnant but the little prank was still funny. The ending was pretty funny as well. Hope to see more of your works.
8/4/2018 c9 Kalelfex
Hello!
I loved your story, many thanks for finishing it.
Many times I read it again, thanks for giving it an ending. I know that real life does not always let us finish our projects.
Thanks for the end.
Sincerely:
Kal-El Dorian.
8/4/2018 c9 Talon5Krrde
No, that is what Polyjuice potions are for...

Also, isn't she under a glamor to look older so she can get respect? Looking thirty would not be majestic enough to instill order in a class...
8/4/2018 c9 Marksbay
Happy and sad to see it ended. Thatnks for saving me the pain
8/4/2018 c2 Fast Frank
LOL on the elf's name.
8/4/2018 c9 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
8/4/2018 c9 1TheGreatBubbaJ
Hilarious, and excellent work. Comedic smut is best smut. Cheers.
8/4/2018 c9 3ctc1000
Congratulations on finishing. It was a fun story - Thank goodness though there was no Harry/Mcgonagall scene. Hermione as Headmistress is more than sufficient!
8/4/2018 c9 2Deathcrow
Wow, you actually finished it! I enjoyed this light-hearted final chapter: In particular I liked the sometimes witty dynamic of the group (the earlier chapters seemed more individualistic focused on a single girl), makes me wonder what you could do when writing a full-fledged Harem fic *wink wink nudge nudge*. A sequel to this story is probably out of the question, but I really really want it (minus McGonagall).

I'm quite relieved you didn't go through with the McGonagall thing and am looking forward to what comes next from you. It's great to see you actively writing again.
8/4/2018 c9 badkidoh