for It Could Only Happen to Harry

7/18/2018 c8 ILoveGeorgeEads
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
7/18/2018 c1 tammgrogan
Hi, I don't want to sound like I have seen a lot of cocks, but I have seen a few. I would like to hope that Harry would be hung better than 6.4"
7/18/2018 c8 bukay
It's alive !

But seriously, good work and just keep writing.
7/18/2018 c8 Pickles
I THOUGHT i recognized this plotline! Fun, funny, smut, glad you are finishing it. Your Parvati s hilarious, and I think i love your Luna!
7/18/2018 c8 Guest
You're Right ,I should have looked at the dates. Sorry.
7/18/2018 c3 ThunderClaw03
Great job keep it up. Wow that was intense.
7/18/2018 c1 Guest
Uh dude, this isn't a rewrite of that 'Curse's Cure' story. This story came first.

Pretty sure you don't need permission to use a plot about sexual rituals either way. That's been around since the beginning.
7/18/2018 c1 Guest
This is a rewrite of "Harry Potter & the Curse's Cure" Do you have permission from dragon-raptor to do this?
7/18/2018 c8 Anon
Wow an update! God bless the queen indeed. Thanks for all the hard work
7/17/2018 c1 1AiyaKnight
Thank you soooo much for writing still. I cant wait to read the new update. =D
7/17/2018 c8 Lord Mortensen
Awesome! please update soon!
7/17/2018 c8 sparky40sw
Your timing is excellent, I had re-read this just yesterday, for the 3rd or 4th time.
Tastefully and joyfully treated, love the fact that you made the women real people, not cardboard cutouts. The scene of Luna dancing is delightful.

Warmest regards and welcome back.
Ken
7/17/2018 c8 Jokes
More parody than comedy in parts, but all in all hilarious.
7/17/2018 c8 Guest
Great stuff. Thanks for the update.
7/17/2018 c8 texrider
Thank you so much, I was astounded when this showed on my favorites updates. Most stories that stay idle for this long never resume, so thanks for bringing it back.
543 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »