for It Could Only Happen to Harry

1/7/2021 c9 koob.xyooj
I loved the story. Some any thing that this is just smut but that is definitely not true. The story is a great coming of age story with a lot of cuteness along the way.
12/25/2020 c9 serpent's venom
OMG that ending! Lmao!
I gotta say, I rather liked the serious undertones and Harry's growing bond with the girls of the story, but damn! The most hilarious scenes really decked me.
Tonks morphing into Trelawney and Molly Weasley just to troll Harry was absolutely priceless.
The characterization was, once again, spot on (even with this kind of premise haha) and the interactions between Harry and Hermione were particularly good.

P.S. It might be a long shot but I gotta ask: are you planning on writing more Harry/Hermione centered fanfics? Cause you're really good at it.
12/17/2020 c1 Jthomajba
Garbage fan fiction
10/31/2020 c1 marvinkitfox1
Um, did you concoct this whole story, just for a valid excuse to use "It's OVER 9000"!?

;-)

Good stuff
10/25/2020 c8 11damadape
I swear, this almost made me cry. What a perfect chapter.
9/17/2020 c9 13stevem1
This is very smutty. It’s also well written and funny.
9/13/2020 c5 Guest
You sure you dont want a harry peter madam pomfrey?
9/13/2020 c3 Guest
Who knew google translator could be helpful
9/12/2020 c2 Guest
Well shit im reading this at 2:00 and that was hot
9/12/2020 c1 Guest
Please, continue this story
9/10/2020 c9 2Wyrmridr
Cue Tonks going through several ages of Minerva to help Harry "warm up" to current age Minerva. You know she'd do it, too. :)

Had several great laughs on the way through this story. Thanks for writing!

-J
6/19/2020 c2 anonymous
It is the best I have read. It gives very accurate character descriptions and everything.

pity Ginny wasn't in it though.
6/10/2020 c3 Guest
Just from her reaction at the start Tonks is my favorite
5/10/2020 c4 Pteaset