for It Could Only Happen to Harry

5/1/2020 c1 Curran86
Over 9000!?

[Screams in Saiyan]
4/28/2020 c9 Guest
This right here, is the most erotic, funny and wholesome thing I have ever read. 11/10.
It stays true to the characters, everything new makes sense and fits perfectly into the world of Harry Potter.

God damn was this so awesome, best thing I have ever read. I had a stupid smile whenever I read the non-sex parts, and was quick to burst. Holy shit, amazing work.
4/22/2020 c9 elle
GOD THANK YOU FOR SKIPPING THAT! AHDGJAKAH I'M STUNNED FIVE TIMES TOO WITH JUST THE PREAMBLE OF WHAT'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN!

This is amazing. Thanks for writing this!
4/22/2020 c7 elle
i've never ever tried threesomes... i guess this is fascinating! you write so well that it's all comfortable and easy flowing to read! do you get that... sjkghsdgjs it's like a movie in my head! so smooth~ wonderful!
4/22/2020 c6 elle
i never thought of luna as asexual but if that's who she really is then, wow damn. i am /not/ asexual~ and i do understand why the feeling of this chapter is different. asexuality aside, she is young and not that i am a saint but it's weird for her to have sex at 16 in school with her father's consent KAGHADKJGHA i would have lost my mind if i was her parent honestly but thanks for including her in the list nonetheless i've always thought she would make a great pair with harry but that was many years ago when i first read the novels and i believe i have changed a lot that i expect i would think differently once i reread the og series again, i will however always treasure luna's character
4/22/2020 c5 elle
MAAM? PARVATI HELPED A LOT IN THIS STORY THE NEXT TIME I READ THE OG SERIES I'LL PAY GREAT ATTENTION TO HER BLESS HER SOUL
4/22/2020 c4 elle
jesus christ nymphadora really showed molly? LORD KJADGHDAHKGAJ AND TRELAWNEY! JESUS HAHAHAHAHAHAH i don't know if i'm horrified or just find it hilarious this is so absurd! Poor Harry! Glad he can actually please Tonks~ or is it because of the enlarged clit who knows at least Tonks had a great time! Obviously, Harry too for kinda shagging a lot of women in one night
4/22/2020 c3 elle
honestly i was worried at how it will be i mean! it's fleur! all my life since i read the series she's been bill's wife! and now sdkjghsdjkgs she just shagged harry without a care for the world around her! like it's the last thing she'll do in her life and damn ma... if i knew veelas were like that! damn ma. adkjghadkjga it's funny how harry's all wounded and bleeding LMAOOO that was a fire first time!
4/22/2020 c2 elle
i guess pleasing women is another one of harry's natural capabilities. hmmm potions the only thing against him now, huh?

THIS IS HOT HONESTLY really i enjoyed it a lot! i feel like harry and hermione will be end game but hey ~ it's fine if not! i just hope the 5 girls are enough to drain harry of his overmagic...
4/22/2020 c1 elle
only hermione... would be so calm about this! and offer harry a blowjob within the same hour! jesus christ! this is so funny and arousing at the same time its so strange but i like it a lot so far!
4/12/2020 c9 2pavook
Girls might not be pregnant due to a ritual (They could hardly know after a week or so after even if it's supposed to not work), but that doesn't stop them from getting pregnant afterward while they continue their activities.

Gabrielle is a very eager girl, I think Harry would have only a few peaceful years when he could justify that she is too young. Luna in this timeline should be the youngest at 16? I could vividly see Gabriel point it out to Harry later when she gets to that age. She would take him even without a ritual.

Minerva, well it was kind of low blow from the author and I can kind of see even Harry struggling with it. I'm not entirely condemning this, but there are a few key points. I can't see Harry and Minerva having that kind of connection (especially the love and lust one). Oh, they could connect and blow, but apart from that, she is simply too old. The ritual was about partners and love, sharing magic connection.
I can't see this in any other way than her taking from Harry and not offering anything in return. He is stable now, but we don't know what another dip in his reserves does to him and all of his mates are rather young and prospective. He is offering to risk his life (due to complication this might cause to him) to save a rather old witch. I don't see it as a worthy trade.
4/10/2020 c9 Varap
love. can somebody tell me where to find more of his work or has he qriten only 3 fanfics
3/25/2020 c9 SuperReader3000
This was a true pleasure and joy to read, but feel as though we could benefit from the sadomasochistic experience that could be a one-shot of what chapter 9 could have been.
3/18/2020 c1 Guest