for It Could Only Happen to Harry

3/16/2020 c9 11TheOperaticSquirrel
That ending was so horrible! I love it so much! I just about died at the bit where Sirius was laughing at him from some where. (He definitely is.) And Hannah winning the bet was great. This was great and filled with hilarious awkward moments.
3/7/2020 c1 1Eagleone 55
good story
2/18/2020 c5 Guest
That made m cun
2/9/2020 c1 Guest
who else caught the Dragon Ball Z reference in the first chapter? “It’s over 9000!”
1/1/2020 c4 Corneliusduke
I was hoping they would all get pregnant (unknowingly)!
1/1/2020 c1 Corneliusduke
I hope they all get pregnant (another reaction to the magic) and it can't be stopped either way!
12/30/2019 c9 Guest
Juste epic ca m fait beaucoup rire 0ar momment j aurais bien aimer savoir la revenche d harry et hanna sur pavarti
12/1/2019 c9 1ChiDead
Such a lovely read.
11/26/2019 c9 Guest
Fantastic ! I am eagerly awaiting the next installment where Harry helps out Professer Mcgonagall! Also very curious to see the revenge Harry and Hannah plan out for Parvati. I would honestly subscribe for regular content! Keep up the good work.
11/24/2019 c9 Beerboy
Bravo, Bravo!
The ending of that story was just evil. I was laughing for several minutes with tears in my eyes.
11/18/2019 c1 Guest
Nice or
11/10/2019 c9 3Charlee56
You should have written the "seduction scene". Lots of Single Malt and thick Scots Burrrrrs! Unintelligible drunken speech and Nani Chatterjee laughing her wrinkled old ass off as she paints the Runes, and some obscene Hindi graffiti on our two newest lovers as well!
And then there's the case of Dumbledore's illness...
11/9/2019 c2 9Chaotic Harlequin
Hot and I enjoyed Parvati teasing the two of them
11/9/2019 c1 Chaotic Harlequin
interesting start and ofc the dbz reference was amusing. Not entirely pleased that the Wesley's aren't apart of this story, but oh well. on to the next chapter
11/5/2019 c7 Crainium9