for It Could Only Happen to Harry

11/9/2019 c2 9Chaotic Harlequin
Hot and I enjoyed Parvati teasing the two of them
11/9/2019 c1 Chaotic Harlequin
interesting start and ofc the dbz reference was amusing. Not entirely pleased that the Wesley's aren't apart of this story, but oh well. on to the next chapter
11/5/2019 c7 Crainium9
That ruined it
10/28/2019 c9 shugokage
Absolutely hilarious ending scene and great story!
10/22/2019 c9 keitaropurple69
I loved this story and it was very original.
10/13/2019 c1 Delphini Riddle
Lolololololololololololololoololololololololol so this is why my dad bothered with Bellatrix.
10/8/2019 c9 tammgrogan
Hello, Thank you so very much for sharing this Wonderful story. But I am just a little bit sad, I really wished you would have given us the super babies too!
9/29/2019 c9 Chyllen
LoL
9/25/2019 c9 10kgfinkel
Fantastic and happily erotic tale! Those chapters were intense and frankly I'm surprised that you didn't include Lavender in the after games. She always struck me as the Gryffindor "doorknob."
9/24/2019 c9 M.C
Please update!
9/2/2019 c9 1hermionegrangerfan2017
Wow! What an ending.
9/2/2019 c9 Mark Sinfield
well done
8/27/2019 c9 Guest
Fantastic story, and so well written. I agree about Parvati, I found her parts to be the hottest for sure. When Harry was fucking her doggy style, and the part where she was eating herself (Tonks) out were amazing!
8/6/2019 c9 lmcarleton2024
I need another chapter! I want to know what happens!
7/27/2019 c9 Kai
Hm, on the other side, McGonagall is old enough to retire. She held three jobs at Hogwarts, two of which suffered because she was so overworked.

While her teaching seems to have been competent, she never stepped in to inform or protect her Gryffindors, and even punished them a lot harsher for the same broken rule than a Slytherin Death Eater spawn. As a head of house she sucked.

And as a Depute she should've reined in Snape and his unfair and criminal behaviour. And should've worked towards replacing a whole slew of crappy teachers. And reported Dumbledore to the board of governours for his death traps For The Greater Good.

Perhaps, if she had stepped down from two of those posts she could've conserved a lot of her energy and done the third for a couple decades more.
543 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »