for The Paxtons

8/4 c1 Guest
Me
Me encanto tu historia
3/8 c1 23thegoldensnitch102
This is amazing haha. Thanks so much for writing. Just did my 50 millionth rewatch of the Proposal and wanted more of the two of them so thanks for delivering!
4/1/2017 c1 13Maryana Snape
One of my favourite proposal fics! *.* shows a very believable marriage between Andrew and Margaret. Sweet :)
2/8/2017 c1 a.bravoboeseneilers
Adorable. Could completely hear their voices in my head.
10/26/2016 c1 4evilythedwarf
This continues to be amazing!
4/8/2016 c1 MissingIdeas
Hilarious, I love this!
Thanks
12/5/2015 c1 8TinkStar87
Okay this was great and funny as hell! Love your take on one of my favorites movies and you did it so well! Hope you do another one with Jack trying to train or show the ropes to his replacement. That could be hilarious... Read ya Later ;)
11/30/2014 c1 LittleMissAbigail
This was perfect!
11/20/2014 c1 68RPGgirl514
Awwww this was adorable! I loved a little peek into post-movie Paxtons from the POV of someone else. Wonderful original character!
9/29/2014 c1 Guest
This is hands-down the best Proposal fanfic I have read yet. It's ine of the best fanfiction a I have ever read! Please write more!
8/31/2014 c1 4leira123
Perfect.
2/1/2014 c1 iamastory
this so freaking great! I loved the movie too!
10/17/2013 c1 3RetickLover
This was absolutely adorable xD You got them down bro. I was smiling the entire time xD
9/14/2013 c1 36MidnightRosebud
I couldn't stop laughing! I absolutely love, love, love that you have them still bickering the same they do from the time that we saw them! Everything has changed and yet nothing has at the same time. :D their daughter is adorable - don't even get me started on how wonderful the father/daughter interaction was.

This is the second story I have read that was written by your hand and I am just as impressed with this short one-shot as I was by the long, multi-chapter story. I sincerely mean it when I say that I hope you continue to keep writing. I truly enjoy your work and look forward to the next story I read from you.
7/9/2013 c1 1Booknerrd
Dude, I LOVED THIS too. All your stories are good haha. I could totally hear Andrew's sarcasm the entire time. ;)
81 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »