for The Next Crusade

8/25/2019 c6 107Scififan33
interesting story. pity nothing added for 10yrs, guessing its abandoned? could use some grammar work but the story idea is good.
8/25/2019 c1 Scififan33
not a bad start. Do i want to know what happened to Karin?
5/19/2019 c1 khTomoe
Ok, first chapter and I'm already tearing up. this is gonna be a good book.
6/13/2018 c1 1Captain Sporkle
The droid was in two pisses? What is it pissing? Oil?
10/17/2017 c6 Guest
Good. Lots of typos and grammar mistakes, but well made up for with the quality of the story. Can’t wait for a new update if there is one.
10/15/2017 c6 1EvenLoveLies
ive read this twice now which i usually dont do and i really wish that you'd update this
9/19/2017 c1 1Burning Moonlight
Good story idea. I liked it. By the way, check out the grammar will you? There are a few mistakes and plot holes.
*people would write plays...
1/13/2017 c6 Alex2909
like how ichigo is impacting the star wars universe
1/2/2017 c6 Grimjaww
Great story!
11/25/2016 c6 silly goose
please continue this i enjoy it! also just a bit of creative criticism just fix the few spelling errors.
5/8/2016 c3 Guest
The story has too many negatives to like. The story is at a fast pace too fast for anyone to read with interest. There are many grammar mistakes. The scenes in the story make the story a bit cringe worthy because of how cliche and typical it is. And finally I'm just saying the big negatives not the small ones that can be forgiven. So the final mistake is you had the conversations that ichigo had with everyone so small and inexplainable. Including that with how autistic the characters seem. All in all its a shit story with these negatives even the positives can't help anyone forgive the negatives. Too many of them. So bye now I guess? If you get any better of a writer but looking at this story your going to have to go a long way before even becoming a decent writer.
12/10/2015 c1 Jared
I know that this has been posted a long time ago but it would be cool if it kept going , I like how you are including Ichigo in the plot , good job
7/12/2015 c6 Ranmaleopard
This is just interesting keep it up
7/5/2015 c6 Telron
interesting and good so far as well. I hope you update this story soon
6/28/2015 c6 1ssj3gohan007
Great Story! It has a lot of potential and I hope you choose to continue it! :)
98 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »