FanFiction.Net
for BFTO Series of OneShots

5/2/2011 c1 11envyme13
Yummy
3/15/2011 c3 9timidvampire
oooh i wonder who the driver is... LOL !

loved this Papa bear is fantastic!

Hearing was the final piece. Now I had the almost superhuman hearing of a mountain lion, a feline huntress with her prey in sight. I eagerly listened to every breath, every heavy pant, every moan that came from Edward's mouth.

your description of scenses used was fantastic!
3/14/2011 c2 timidvampire
the chemistry between these two is amazing, I loved the idea f Jake guarding the door with ear plugs in! LOL
3/13/2011 c1 timidvampire
OMG what a reunion! loved this out take xx
2/7/2011 c1 11Leelan Oleander
I decided to read the unedited version. :) I'm glad I did-it was hawt! And wonderful. And awesome. And worth the wait.
2/7/2011 c1 Leelan Oleander
2/7/2011 c1 Leelan Oleander
1/14/2011 c3 rolozano
Reading in the BB so I'll be short is great to have you back miss you and the story
1/13/2011 c3 1IHaveNoName14
Love it! Great chap, I love that Bella is going to meet all of Edward's family. :) Please update soon! :D
1/12/2011 c3 dizziestdaydream
Awesome chapter! Welcome to LA indeed.
1/11/2011 c3 AH Darling
MIRANDA!

I loved it. Bella kicked ass at handling those paps. And "Papa Bear" did too! Go, popo!

Thanks for the update, it was such a great thing to see.
1/11/2011 c3 Tracish
Wow! Awesome chapter! I missed this story. I can't wait to see Bella with Edward's family.
1/11/2011 c3 Mels78
Happy dance; yeah a new chappie! I missed this story. So glad it is back :)

Great chapter. I thought you did a really good job showcasing the struggles that Bella & Edward where having with the paps. So glad that Charlie showed up :) I was also glad that Edward did not completely freak out over the paps being there. They are both working together more to get through this which is great.

Nice lemon ;)

Cannot wait for the next chapter :)
1/11/2011 c3 1sscana
Thanks for filling in the blanks. Lol
1/11/2011 c3 Just Me Alone
So yeah I had to read it over here b/c I wanted the good stuff! I love it! I've missed it and I am so glad you are back!

I feel as though I haven't talked to you in forever! Do I still get my teaser even though I reviewed on the outtakes? And thank you for doing this and then I don't have to wait for it on Twilighted! You are a genius!

xx