FanFiction.Net
for BFTO Series of OneShots

11/12/2010 c1 26sadtomato
WHEW! That was fuckhot bb. I started reading this like 2 hours ago and kept getting interrupted by phone calls and IMs and texts... but when they got to the bedroom I had to shut everything down and just read. :) It was really sweet, very loving and fun. I enjoyed the hair pulling bit too. ;) Lovely!
8/5/2010 c2 2beginswithb
Oh office sex, how I love thee. The thought of Edward playing Hysteria is quite delish. Great chapter! :)
8/2/2010 c2 angela4148
Sweet Jeeezus!
8/1/2010 c2 JusBCuzICan
E&B were insatiable in the office...great lemons! Glad that they are communicating their concerns and dealing with them out in the open.
8/1/2010 c2 Swino
I am off fanning myself right now. Just wanted to note that I am all for Bold Bella as well. That was frigegn hawt girl, I liked her being in control and going at it twice in twenty minutes with the world outside there door, having such sensationally hot sex whilst trying to be quiet, even more of a turn on for them. Goes without saying you write so friggen hot sex scenes. The rest of my review is in the less lemony update.
7/31/2010 c2 20Maplestyle
Loved this chapter! It was hot! Can't wait for the next chapter!
7/31/2010 c2 lynne0731
you are the best!
7/31/2010 c1 lynne0731
loving it!
7/31/2010 c2 1Viola Cornuta
BRAVA!
6/12/2010 c1 dizziestdaydream
Hotttt! Now...where is my husband...? I know I left him around here somewhere...lol.
5/24/2010 c1 1mayfairmarybeth
wow that was intense!
5/23/2010 c1 lippylou
Hey bb

Well I certainly enjoyed that *takes a drag of a virtual cigarette*. A shame you couldn't include that in the story but I understand why. Edward is certainly a naughty boy, but I like it, I like it a lot.

Annette
5/22/2010 c1 1gitgit
holy hell that was cocktacular

lol

nice chapter!

ohh man

i had to fan my self the entire time i was reading the chapter :D
5/21/2010 c1 20Maplestyle
Great chapter BC! I LOVED IT!
5/21/2010 c1 1TheBondGirls
Oh my...didn't know that you wrote. I am going to have to read the story behind the story...

Great scene. Love the shower and tenderness of your Edward.

Kellie (klrtwilight)