for Harold Black and the Ship of Destiny

9/7/2018 c1 The Dark One Rising
So, did you ever finish watching SGU?
4/12/2017 c1 Guest
New chapters are hyper over due.
7/28/2015 c1 2Jay Madeleine Gryff
Aw... it's too bad you discontinued the story... i think you were doing quite well... you got the characters good as well... i do hope to attempt to continue this story in the future...
keep up the good work

JMG
10/20/2014 c1 DemeRain
Thanks for sharing.
7/2/2014 c1 nemmodo
Good start.

Please continue.
3/26/2014 c1 23Blitza
I wish you hadn't abandoned this. I think it has real potential and your writing style wasn't half bed.
2/7/2012 c1 6simys
this looks so cool i don't know if your ever going to write any more but id love it if you did ^_~
10/14/2011 c1 36Chrystel Malfoy-Potter
I know that it is abondonned but I stumbled upon it and liked it a lot. Haven't seen SU yet but once I do (which will take a good year at least) would you mind either letting me have a go at the story or tell me if someone else is doing it, please?

Great first chapter by the way.
7/12/2011 c1 28JustWriter2
Will Harry figure out that the ship actually has a mind of its own faster than anyone else?

-jw`chan
5/20/2011 c1 3ao3lover101
I really love the way this is going, and I think it is incredibly well written. I look forward to your next post eagerly.

-Alexi Naori
5/16/2011 c1 Blackholelord
Personally I want to say I am liking this story, considering that Stargate Universe wasn't up there with the other two. Still I can wait to see what Harry will discover from the Destiny's database.
1/1/2011 c1 1waffleslayer
this looks really interesting so far and I'm sad to see that you've abandoned it,it was really interesting so far either way :D
12/28/2010 c1 1SincerelySincereSmile
This is a good beginning, I'm looking foreward to new chapters.

Please, please, please have Harry doing magic. And have him quite competent at doing magic. He can be like the sectret helper aboard the ship.

Plus I think he should totaly have some of his things (like...magic things that might help him.) in like a bottomless bag or something simmelar. That would be awesome.

Anyway, well done and please update soon.
6/14/2010 c1 1yumi2482
I know this story is abandoned, but I read it anyway and found your idea to be very interesting and wonder why you abandoned it in the first place. I would contact you by PM, but seem to be unable to. Your story has a new outlook on what could happen then what typically would and I like that plus you have a decently complex plot. You abandoned this story and hopefully you'll say why.

Thank you.

Yumi
4/12/2010 c1 2ElvenQueenWren
This isn't a review of this story, I'm afraid to say.

I've been frantically looking for this one fantastic story I read a few years back. At least, I'm pretty sure it was fantastic, as it stuck with me for so long. It was one of the first Stargate/Harry Potter crossovers I ever read, and I do believe you wrote it.

A few days' worth of google searches have lead me this LJ post (http:/celestial-hoshi./12506.html) which lead me to believe that the story is Exposed Existence, and that you wrote it. Unfortunately, it no longer seems to be any where on , or anywhere else on the internet, for that matter.

Anyway, if there is any way that I could read this story, if indeed you did write it, I'd be very appreciative.
72 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »