for TTPC With a Dash of Empathy

9/11/2019 c1 1SlytherinishRavenclaw
In love. Definetly want to expore this!
7/30/2018 c1 whalezebra
I loved this! i know it's been a while since you posted it but I'd love to read more of it!
7/12/2017 c1 2storybooksage
This is great. I enjoy the way you have used fireflies or pixies to describe feelings or auras. I hope you write more. I would like to see how Snape uses oclumency to help harry deal with his newfound gift.
5/21/2017 c1 Guest
You yourself said that it was different way for each person he felt, maybe do all of them: this person has creatures, this one has little lights, etc. it's a good way to keep it varied. Great story don't see too many empath!harry fics
11/24/2015 c1 1Azrael Jinsei
Please write more soon. I am looking forward to it. Thank you
10/17/2015 c1 7TashaLee2476
I hope you add more chapters soon.
6/21/2015 c1 V. J. Bartlett
I really like the mixture of descriptions when you are describing what Harry sees when he is 'sensing' off someone else.

I also like it when Harry is describing how he feels when he's in a room full of people. The whole 'exhausted but that's because I'm trying to interpret everything'. I'm an Asperger Austistic and that is exactly how I feel when I'm in a room full of people. Because I don't read body language instinctively, it is a learned skill, I have to try and interpret every little tick a person makes. But because everyone is different, the way they use the ticks are different. It's like 'apple' meaning food in one language and 'light bulb' in another and I have to listen to them both at the same time, interpret them correctly and response correctly. It IS exhausting.
4/13/2015 c1 1VibrantVenus
This is amazing so far, update soon! I can't wait to see how the story progresses.
12/8/2014 c1 brittstrong19
little critters floating around
10/11/2013 c1 2jessfoisy
I like it
2/5/2013 c1 25Rosajean
I really liked this story and I hope you'll continue it! And soon! I think that Harry seeing colors and/or feeling the emotions of others makes more sense than seeing "pixies" or some other creatures. I would imagine that perhaps the colors are like wisps of smoke or full auras surrounding the person depending on how strong they are or how visible they are to him. Anyways, I really like the idea of Harry as an empath and this is the first fic of this kind that I've read, so I'm eager to read more. Please continue!
10/3/2012 c1 no account
I like the emotion-piskies. Little fairies of color. ;3
10/2/2012 c1 Vampyre Moon
Liked it a lot, especially the implication that harry is very familiar with snape's feelings
3/3/2012 c1 2mslight
I really liked that the emotions that Harry was getting from Snape manifested as Pixies in different colors. I think that's an interesting idea! I hope you have more like this one. It's really good.
3/2/2012 c1 1hpslashrules
Wow this is a pretty good first chapter! Are you ever going to continue? I would love to read more!
46 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »