for naruto the road to dawn

7/13/2020 c6 1Monsterfox96
You really need to work on looking the words you use up and the grammar needs to improve but overall the story was good and needs an update
1/29/2019 c6 Guest
la suite de naruto la route de l'aube
5/1/2015 c5 strabimonx
Go tsume! Kick their asses and those hairs they call dicks!
12/22/2014 c5 1CosmicBeing
One of if not THE worst yet.
9/10/2014 c1 8KM Donovan
seen better, seen FAR worse, so ill keep reading, might be entertaining at least, but this is not looking to be anything special amongst the KH/Naruto crossovers. sorry if that statement bothers you, it is in no way a flame, just my opinion.
1/28/2014 c3 david.teague.3950
A gunblade, seriously? Why not a tri-colored Keyblade, Gold, black and silver. Gold to signify Light, Black for Darkness, and Silver for Twilight. And name it Truth Bringer?
1/28/2014 c2 david.teague.3950
People like you should be used to Kishimoto's crap by now I mean seriously, he made Naruto an ignorant, malnourished knucklehead that didn't even think to use his Oiroke no jutsu to make him-self look like someone else(hell he did that once to try and get a kiss from the pink haired whore when he could have done that to get some real clothes). Made all but one of the female graduating class into obsessed fan girls, not to mention Temari who might I add was supposed to be a true kunnoichi. The only one who wasn't a fan girl was far too damn shy and had the self-confidence of a gold fish. His sensei focused more on the prodigy rather than the ones who truly needed the help. Jiraiya focused heavily on trying to get Naruto to learn how to use the Kyubi's Chakra rather than helping Naruto learn things that could help in his fights against Sasuke. Hell if he'd had Jiraiya give Naruto the necessary knowledge of the Shadow clone jutsu and then told him to get creative with the Tree climbing and water walking exercises he might have been able to complete the rasengan one handed something I have yet to see him do(considering I stopped watching the show right after Yamato got abducted simply because I got caught up). And also let's not forget the beauty of seals Jiraiya was a freaking Fuinjutsu master Kishimoto could have had Naruto start learning that after learning to control fuzzbutts chakra failed. The man wanted Naruto to be a happy go lucky idiot who'd either die at the end of the series or finally get together with a bitch. You ask me Kishimoto favors Sasuke because he's "a miss-understood" prick who's out to prove himself the best.
1/27/2014 c6 2FinalKingdomHearts
You know the chapters for all your stories are way too short.
11/15/2010 c5 4warrior of six blades
Nice job on the story so far.I hope you keep up the good work and I wish you luck with your future storeis/chapters.
12/20/2009 c5 15Leaf Ranger
NIce chapter. Very nice.
12/20/2009 c5 101VFSNAKE
YEAH! Naruto is going to kick their ass. GO NARUTO!
12/6/2009 c3 1Hatred bear it Fangs
u asking wat about hinata who give a fuck i'm a fan of narusaku but still sakura is a whore and a banshe bitch but seriously who cares about hinata she always stalk him and not only that hinata confess her love to naruto but naruto didnt love her back
12/6/2009 c2 Hatred bear it Fangs
well it was going to be fun that hinata died i hate that bitch and if u ask why i am reading your story because it have naruhina in it well this is awesome or i could just force u not to make no naruhina i hate that couple
11/22/2009 c4 101VFSNAKE
YEAH! THAT WAS AWESOME! Fukagku got his balls cut off! LOL! Keep it up. Make Konoha pay.
11/22/2009 c4 15Leaf Ranger
OH yeah. Heck yeah. Very nice.

Can't wait for the ass kicking to begin.
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »