for Ninja in the Galaxy Far Far Away

8/12 c5 davidiscoolya113
ninja as plural:shinobi/or to be grammatically incorrect:ninji or shinobi's
8/12 c4 davidiscoolya113
ninja as plural: shinobi/or to be grammatically incorrect ninji or shinobi's
1/25 c7 Koren
I am pleased with story so far and i look forward to reading more. I hope you update soon.
12/13/2016 c7 Guest
when the time Naruto hinata sakura ino and tenten had be now jelt kinghts and woking as bounyhtherh spying to buit up old ships is now good for blood hawls and then smpships are now good too .
11/5/2016 c8 3Shizu Uchiha
Update please
Awesome story
6/26/2015 c7 Guest
So mainly everyone is here.
4/30/2015 c4 Jose19
This chapter is interesting but how will they deal with both Naruto and Gaara because they both represent problems for both sides.
4/30/2015 c3 Jose19
I wonder what will the master of Obi-wan do with Naruto because he must know that Naruto is not a ordinary boy at all.
4/30/2015 c2 Jose19
I wonder how will the Jedi treat Naruto because he presents a problem to them he is dangerous enough to pose a great danger to them but he can change things in a positive way.
4/30/2015 c1 Jose19
This chapter explains a lot, and of course Palpatine would sense how useful Naruto would be because Kurama emits a great deal of hatred and power. The question on the story will Naruto affect the destiny of Anakin in this story, and can he change the destiny of the galaxy.
1/2/2015 c8 SHADOWNINJAMASTER
Awesome story I hope you continue
8/30/2014 c1 reader
story feels forced and too fast like naruto explaining his abilities and him being padmes bodyguard i think.
8/30/2014 c3 reader
If you wanted the gennin to be 16 just tweak the battle,for instance naruto battling sasuke for a second time when they were 16,pretty that would make naruto fighting jedi believable as naruto before timeskip would have a disadvantage since lightsabres slice through kunai timeskip its possible naruto can utilize wind chakra or natural energy(imagine naruto slapping lightsabres aside with nature chakra coated hands).And the gennin, are 13.
8/19/2014 c1 1yuyuyre
Chapters to short, not even going to read it.
7/24/2014 c4 1CrunchbiteNuva
This is a series of "how convenient" events, I accept very slightly that Gaara somehow wound up in this story but also boy it's convenient that the trip will make the one-tail sane... (whaaaat)
153 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »