for Reign of the Cameron by The Crusader

Nk
6/16/2016 c24 Guest
Write more more !
11/26/2011 c24 rnbm
Well the story proceeded differently from what I invisioned, but it was still very good. Would like to see it completed one day.
11/26/2011 c13 rnbm
Thought I would do a review midway through the story and give my guess to the conclusion. I believe that all 4 camerons are actually cameron. Each one a specific personality. The adolesent girl with emotion, the protector/eredicator, the logical cyborg who is an endoskeleton, and allison the human personality. They will all need to combine to create the real cameron. Lets see if I'm correct. Good story, but wanted to write the review before getting to the end.
5/5/2010 c24 1Nyrki
I hope we will get more of this excellent story.
5/4/2010 c16 Nyrki
John has this skill to put himself in uncomfortable situations, lol!
5/4/2010 c15 Nyrki
Up to chapter 15 now. Things are getting clearer about who he real Cam is, but more complicated too as the different Cams hear about each others.
The battle between Vengeful Cam and Cammy was BIG.
5/4/2010 c9 Nyrki
I started reading this story, curious about the title and description. The plot idea is brilliant and the story is nice. I've already read 9 chapters and now I'm caught. Want to see how it'll go.
5/3/2010 c24 TSCCandTwilightarehebest
cool that this was finally updated but i will have to read most of it again for this to make sense, nice
5/2/2010 c24 3Dragon Seraphin
damn that was a good chapter... cant wait to see what happens next.
5/2/2010 c24 C1B12
Great update! I hope he does write more. I would like to see how this ends. Look forward to more!
4/9/2010 c20 Kirin
Wow, endo-Cameron wanting to kill all humans never saw that coming. To think only a few chapters ago I believed that each Cameron made up a part of the whole, now I’m not so sure.

Anyway great story, update soon.
2/14/2010 c20 tsccfan
Please continue! I love this story, and I was really shocked when Endo-Cameron revealed she wants every human to die. I was never really sure she was on the Human Resistance side but I thought she was Cameron... well I guess I was wrong. :)
2/9/2010 c20 TSCCandTwilightarehebest
got a litle confused at the end but i really want to know what happens next, great suff
78 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »