for Happy Days: Twilight Zone

9/3/2017 c5 34Mary Rose
Oh, so now some one else is going on a time journey. How very interesting and open ended.
4/20/2015 c5 3Nickolaus Pacione
This is clever as hell - I would often be the stand-in for Rod Serling when I do the narration because I am influenced by the 1980s version of The Twilight Zone. Rod Serling is one of those that inspired so many writers of original work too - The Twilight Zone Fandom you notice there is a lot of loopholes for original writers to sneak into there.
4/20/2015 c2 Nickolaus Pacione
As funny as this is - you know it's clever because I am a teenager from the 1990; I had did something with a narrative that's a creative nonfiction crossover explaining how I am the real life version of Holden Cranfield. I wonder what Rod Serling's group would think of this as I am followed by Twilight Zone Edge on tumblr.
9/8/2012 c1 17CandyGirl999
I totally love your Rod Sterling intro in the last paragraph! This fic shows a lot of promise I hope you finish it cuz it's just too unique.
1/14/2010 c2 142Queen of Spiritual
Great story! I too have some Happy Days stories out there if you're interested in seeing them. Some are crossovers. Hope there's more. My stories are set in the 20's, so yes, they are in the future and not the past.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service