for Down

11/10/2015 c4 bookiez
the plot is nice and all . and i really want to know what happens next
11/10/2015 c4 bookiez
i really hope you continue this
11/6/2010 c4 chalkcanary
you should finish this, it is really well written.
10/25/2010 c4 Mystique Aqua
Alas! I was waiting forever for you to update ;) Although it was a short chapter but I had a great time reading it.

I'm just dying to know what happen to Sam though. And, it's so sweet that the only thing that Sam can recall is the name Dean. It goes to show how close they are.

Anyway, hope that you update soon coz I can't wait to find out what happen next. Take care :D
10/8/2010 c4 7Sastiel
OH YAY! I REALLY wanna know what happened to Sam! TELL ME!

So...the experience with the poop...Taking that from experience? XD

Wonderful job Dass!
10/2/2010 c4 anonymousn
glad you updated. even though a short chapter it was very good. will be waiting for the next update.
10/1/2010 c4 16Joby87
Yay, finally an update. Okay, now what exactly happened to Sammy? And are Dean and John aware of where he is right now? Ooh, so many questions! I really don't want to have to urge you for another update since you've had so much on your mind...but if I can press a little bit...PLEASE! Gotta know what's gonna happen next! Schwwweeet!

Tootles! Tina ;P
10/1/2010 c4 30Thorny Hedge
So glad you updated... I really like this one.
9/18/2010 c3 7Sastiel
*Gasps* What the hell Dass? I am SOOOO confused!*Dies*
8/26/2010 c3 Mystique Aqua
Oh wow... I totally got it wrong.. I thought that Dean was the one that was hurt.. Poor Sammy! How did he get so badly injured? Will John and Dean rescue Sam before they pull the plug on him? Please update soon, I'm eager to know what's going to happen next.
7/30/2010 c3 29CeCe Away
Nice twist at the end. Really liked that.
7/29/2010 c3 16Joby87
Dang so short! But amazing all the way through! I like the relationship you've shown b/t Avery and Terry. It gives the reader something else besides our beloved characters. But at least we've seen John and Dean. Now hopefully they'll show up before Monday. But I'm curious, why are they pulling the plug so soon? I thought it had been like a couple of weeks...or has it been longer? Have I misread again? I hate it when I do that.

Thanks so much girl for this update. Now go on, let's get another one, shall we? Pretty please, with sprinkles on top! :)

Tootles!
7/29/2010 c2 Joby87
Wow girl! I have no words to describe this chapter. It was beyond brilliant. You give us alot of suspense, delving into the mystery with just enough to keep us on edge. I mean, whoa! Whoa! I love it! Glad you have another chappie!

Cheers!
7/24/2010 c3 40Colby's girl
Bravo! Great chapter. What's up with the freaky nurse and Sam's reaction? Can't wait to find out and read more.
7/24/2010 c3 2MysteryMadchen
Ok, now that's what I thought in the beginning, that it was actually Sam with Dean's shirt on, but then when the nurse said he looks like a Dean, well, I thought, ok I must be wrong. Great chapter,so glad you brought John and Dean in and can't wait to see how Sam got to the place he's at and the injuries he has. Thanks Nicole.
28 Page 1 2 Next »