for Hold onto Me

9/11/2017 c18 Guest
I really like the happy ending:)
11/23/2012 c18 30Kary G
I don't even remember if I review this story I am pretty much sure I did but what the heck... AWESOME! LOVE IT 3 Although I'd love to see more of Leah and Jacob plus more of their children in a sequel )

XOXO,
Karina.
10/1/2012 c18 Blackwater 4eva
Lo9ved this story.
4/12/2012 c10 IBTeri
yes would love to read about leah's daughter and her prince imprint.
8/29/2010 c18 darinmeg
This stories amazing! I am so glad I found it. Have you thought about a follow up story. With Alex, Demetri, Roselyn and Marcus.
8/10/2010 c10 4Poopsi17
i freaking love it! all of it!
7/22/2010 c17 gone1.gone2.gone3
loved it!
7/21/2010 c1 gone1.gone2.gone3
Love it!
1/12/2010 c18 3xmukax
Aw so sad it's over hehe but it was great! The ending was so lovely, I loved that childhood scene...great work, love the family :) hehe

anyways, I'll keep my eyes open in case u decide to write a RoslynxDmitri sequel ;)
1/12/2010 c18 LM3795
Great job, I enjoyed this fic very much! :)
1/12/2010 c3 2bloody-lil-alex
wow smo12987!

wonderful story. one of those few I like about Leah and Jake ending up together. the story how Leah struggled to have Roslyn is amazing. and the appearance of true werewolves a big suprise but a good one, getting something totally new to the story plus it is well incorporated into the whole. I like your kind of humour - scene with Dimitri and pancakes was hilarious!

nice end, as well. they will have a third baby. maybe you could write a one shot about their son or daughter to be? also I like Alex a lot. he was so brave and so like Jake.

I adore killing Aro! and that Leah still can phase while having children. not forgetting about awesome Jake :D

well done
1/11/2010 c18 1AllieBlack16
i love it so much
1/11/2010 c18 musiclover1823
I love this story cant wait till sequel comes out. Your really good write plz let sequel come out fast . This my second fav fanfic story and i read about 40 fanfic stories so far .So plz get the sequel out fast plz .:)
1/11/2010 c18 bvc17
wow my fav part of this chapter was the beginning with lil jake and lil leah! loved it!
1/11/2010 c18 37YoGurlB
the ending was really adorable. and jake and leah need to slow it down with the kids lol. great story!
159 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »