for Divided Soul

9/5/2016 c5 6Kurogami Mika
harry adn the guy who can turn into an animal who was the lead male in the second book
5/29/2016 c5 3HellaHecate
This was definitely a cool idea, if you are still thinking of continuing, my vote is for Jon and James!
11/21/2015 c5 The Dark One Rising
I noticed something. You covered a good deal of people in Potterverse. There are certainly too many to do all of them, in either of the three universes. Still, you never covered Harry, for Potter. Briar, Daja and Sandry never got an entry, nor did Daine or Kel. You focused more in the main characters of Potter and tried to find Pierce counterparts, it would seem.
11/21/2015 c4 The Dark One Rising
Why? Tris is a redhead. She's Coppercurls. You can't just take that away!

That aside, I can see the parallels, again. Fitting, I suppose.
11/21/2015 c2 The Dark One Rising
Hmm...Well, I suppose I can see that. Ginny had a rough time of it. At eleven, she was emotionally manipulated and forced to do many things. She never directly harmed anyone, but she was responsible for it. Then, she nearly died. I don't believe she ever received any sort of therapy. She was then forced into a war while still a child.

Alanna had a tough time of it. Every day Alanna had to work hard. Even after attaining her place, she was ridiculed. She was also made to do some unpleasant things. She faced bullying, even if she had friends supporting her. She had to overcome various enemies and participate in a more than a few wars.

Overall, Alanna was physically stronger. To recover from her childhood nightmares, Gunny is mentally stronger. I respect them both.
11/21/2015 c1 The Dark One Rising
I'm sure everyone drew those parallels. I'm more sympathetic to Draco, though. Joren didn't have to go through a war, having died before the Scanran one got underway. Draco did and suffered for it. His childhood had been taken away whereas Joren's wasn't.
9/20/2014 c5 1Cairine the Elf-Hearted
I really like this story.
3/27/2014 c5 1Lover of Emotions
that is good. update soon please. how about you do dumbledore and numair, mcgonagall and rosethorn, and harry and roach/briar?
8/29/2012 c5 Spookside
luna and daine?
5/18/2012 c5 mercuryandglass
Never mind the half of the review of chapter three that didn't make sense; I didn't see the next button after the chapter name box. Still, though, Minerva and Rosethorne?
5/18/2012 c3 mercuryandglass
This is one of the better HP/Tortall fics. Actually, probably the only one with depth. Are you willing to do Circle characters as well? If so, could you do Rosethorn and Minevra or Tris and Hermione? Otherwise, please write Jon and James?
2/21/2010 c4 10StormBrisingr
Yay! You used my ideas! ;D Another amazing chapter! Good job!
2/7/2010 c3 3Cindar
?
1/25/2010 c3 vballmania23
I love the comparisons. For ideas - how about Luna and Daine? Or Numair and Lupin? Of course, I guess that would make Daine more similar to Tonks - which might work better, since Daine and Tonks can both physically change their bodies through magic. I think Kel and Hermione would be a strange pairing, but it might work. They both drive themselves to their limits because they want to be their best and help people (Kel, everyone in general and Hermione her friends). Perhaps Sirius and George Cooper - both men on the wrong side of the law. Ozorne and Voldemort would also be interesting, or Quirrel and Roger for both trying to steal something important (sorcerer's stone and throne of Tortall, respectively).

Well, sorry for rambling. Once again, great story!
12/5/2009 c3 10StormBrisingr
Not sure if my ideas are any good... but I think maybe Ron and Neal, and if you've read the Circle of Magic, Hermione and Tris. LOL, just random ideas though... especially when I'm pretty much dead on my feet... ;)
19 Page 1 2 Next »