for Destiny

1/20 c1 ShadowOfTheNeverMore
Great story! Hope the author will continue it one day))
9/17/2020 c5 Guest
J’adore
5/21/2020 c5 James Birdsong
Cool five chapters
1/2/2020 c5 Jameslw
Great story please continue
9/13/2018 c4 The Dark One Rising
The air is bad. With over a year of exposure, would that be enough to kill Harry? Should he be dead right now? Magic can compensate for only so much.
9/7/2018 c2 The Dark One Rising
Wow. I can understand after a few hundred days, but he lost it pretty quick. He was talking to himself from day 1. Can’t be all that stable, can he?
12/20/2017 c5 Warehouse1
I've enjoyed this story, hope you get your muse back some day :(
5/26/2017 c2 StoneTheLoner
I would give the next 3 chapters a try, but this pathetic Harry killed my interest in them. It's predictably going to be full of joy on Harry's part for not being alone anymore(Cue the tears...), mistrust on the newcomers side followed by unwelcome pity, and then whatever other dramatic crap you managed to squeeze into a few chapters. Seriously, why was it necessary for your version of Harry to be driven to this point? You started with a war hero in his prime, finally free from all responsibilities and duties. But then... you give him the appearance and mental state of someone who just walked out of a death camp? Retarded :/
11/10/2015 c5 MattKennedy
Interesting story with a cool idea, though Harry's 'insanity' seems to have moved from reasonable into just plain pathetic... Hope you continue the story sometime! :)
5/30/2015 c5 2SNicole25
Hmmm, so will this get continued? And when will Harry be revealed?
3/1/2015 c5 Ting
So he just wanders around the ship, never speaking to anyone? Maybe he should just airlock himself.
1/21/2015 c5 2Bad Wolf Jen
I hope you update soon
11/10/2014 c1 Bravo13
Good idea shame it's dead
10/18/2014 c2 Guest
The swords killed my suspension of disbelief.
8/10/2014 c2 Guest
Harry isn't a crybaby like you've made him out to be
159 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »