for A Year in the Life and Other Rent Stories

2/22/2012 c10 NerdyChic1998
Those were all insanely amazing!
8/17/2011 c9 192LuckyxLabradoodlexLoverx7
this was so beautiful! update soon!

~Lucky
6/24/2010 c8 31Bialywhoos
This was such a cute story. :) Sorry it took me forever to get to it.

I liked your explanation of why Mark was so attached to his scarf. It really makes sense, almost like a security blanket. I like how you use Musetta in your stories as well. Don't worry, she's not getting annoying! :)
6/17/2010 c8 Amara15
That was so good. It seemed totally believeable for Mark's past. Glad it had a happy ending.
4/30/2010 c7 Amara15
Aw! Sad but happy ending. Love it. =)
4/26/2010 c7 maUrEeN eLpHaBa ThRoPp
aww - so cute! update soon :)
4/13/2010 c6 192LuckyxLabradoodlexLoverx7
interesting story so far - love it how u jump from one-shot to drabble :)

write more soon
1/31/2010 c5 31Bialywhoos
This was a pretty interesting one. I liked the little twist with the implied Joanne/Mark. I can see how you could have them together, both having to have put up with Maureen at some point in their lives. Still, Joanne is gay, but at least you didn't go much farther than it all being implied here or I would have been saying, "What?"

But I really liked your writing here, and the story flowed well as a whole. :) Nice job!
1/9/2010 c4 Bialywhoos
This was so adorable! I loved your characterizations of Collins and Angel, and I loved seeing Angel's overactive imagine at work. And when they were dancing . . . aw! Especially when you described Collins as being clumsy.

I think you should have left some of the description out, though, especially about Angel and how he prefers to be referred to as a girl. Most people reading this fic probably already know that.

But anyways, I really loved this. Keep up the great writing!
12/5/2009 c3 Bialywhoos
Great drabbles! I really liked the one about Collins and Angel. It was so sad . . . but so sweet. :)
11/8/2009 c2 Bialywhoos
Another great batch of drabbles!

I loved "The Alphabet City Ballroom". The line "they used Alphabet City as their ballroom of the streets, sweeping in their movements left and right" just brought a smile to my face. I also loved Pink Carnations. Sad, but touching.
10/23/2009 c1 Bialywhoos
Awesome oneshot you've got here! I loved how you combined all the character's stories together into a film made by Mark. It's an interesting take on everything.

I also liked the return of Musetta. ;)
10/23/2009 c1 3Rapp Fan
What can I say, Star?

This was amazing. The characters were all IC, the dialogue was fantastic, the descriptions of everything else...wow. Keep up the great work!