FanFiction.Net
for Before the Dawn

10/3/2011 c1 nanoye
EVENTUAL ? Comment ca EVENTUAL NARUSASU ?

Mais j'espère bien qu'il n'est pas qu'éventuel moi ! /:)

Je suis au désespoir !( zetsubo sensei quand on est fan, c'est pour toujours... )

Ton histoire est SIII fabuleuse l'une des deux seules histoires du fandom naruto slash français que je peux blairer quand même !

Alors vraiment que dois je faire pour que tu publies la suite ?

Je ferais n'importe quoi ! Pas de meurtre parce que j'irais en prison et je pourrais pas relire tes chapitres en boucles...

Publies le reste, s'il te plait, des tas de gens n'attendent que ca.

Tes personnages ne cesseront sans doute jamais de tourbilloner dans ma tête pour finalement dessiner sur une feuille...

Des tas de fanart contre UN chapitre.

Intéressée ? =)
2/24/2011 c6 SugarQuill1995
Oh nooooo! 0.0! How could you have left it there! That's just cruel! I just have to say your story is amazing, i've read many vampire stories but your has to be one of the best yet! I just hope that you could find it in your heart to countine and finish this story. I hope to see an update soon.

^.^
11/28/2010 c6 8Ookami-Ryuu
I really like this story. SasuNaru + vampires shouldn't go wrong. ;)

And I like your plot and language so far. ^^

(sorry for the short and somewhat sucky review *sweatdrop*)

Looking forward to see more of this. *smile*

Thanks.

/Dragonwolf
6/18/2010 c5 29xrosepetalsx
So, seriously wondering who Sasuke owes'a a debt to considering he SAVED Naruto TWICE and took him all they way out of the woods, risking his OWN life to do so. And his ending comment just serves to make me even MORE curious, considering he's talking about consequences if Naruto DOES die even if it isn't by Sasuke's hand. Hmm. this is getting really intriguing.

And then there's the mystery with Hinata. I'm guessing she's either a vampire, or she's a vampire's mate, or she's just one of those people a Vampire feeds from. I'm assuming the 'monster' chasing Sasuke is his brother Itachi, but that's just a guess xD And then I'm wondering what other characters you're going to make Vampires living in the mansion.

Ah, I can't wait to read the next chapter LOL even though it does take me forever to read stuff. I did finally get out on summer break though, so I'm happy, and I'm glad to hear that one of your old readers came back! Also, don't worry, I'm not too confused when you change the title. There all similar titles, so it's not a big thing.

Midnight Mourner
5/27/2010 c1 misusu
Ow ! Traduction en anglais, daccord mais tu posteras la suite francaise un d'ses quatres ? ^^

bye, your story is fantastic !
5/26/2010 c5 Iggy
Wow! This is a very unique, creative story! It's always nice to find someone on fanfiction who doesn't stick to the same cliche's.
4/2/2010 c4 20NoNoWriter
Hoomigod! DISAPPEAR PLEASE had me in cold shivers! :D Nothing creepier than polite murderers, is there? Really, those two words had me salivating here.

And you know what? This chapter has left me really excited! Especially how Sasuke can't harm Naruto. Why, I want to know so bad! Gur~ Well done, yes.
4/2/2010 c3 NoNoWriter
Just noticed how you put Sonata Arctica's lyrics at the beginning! *is slow* It's just cool, is all I'm saying.

You make Konoha's forests sound like really creepy places to be in. I live in a forest, just so you know! No vampires around here, though. Where was I going with this? Oh yeah, just that I love how scary you made them sound without even mentioning it much. xD Yay for creepy surroundings!

Ooh, and we have a Naruto yearning for revenge! That is hot, it is. Though I'm a bit worried what'll come out of it since he's so undeveloped still. Guess I'll have to wait and see.
4/2/2010 c2 NoNoWriter
You know, reading this story has taught me a few new words. You should be proud! xD (or maybe I should be ashamed..?)

Really, Naruto is such an optimistic brat that I can't wait for the angst to hit him. It'll be delicious, I'm sure. :9

Also, I love how Konoha is nearly abandoned. I dunno why. It just makes it more sexay, heh~
3/26/2010 c4 29xrosepetalsx
So first off, I am sorry it took me so long to read this. Life sure can be a bitch at times - kind of being slammed with homework ever since testing ended. It was nice to know this was waiting for me though, as you do know I've trully enjoyed it. I'm also sorry some of you're readers have left D; But you probably have some silent one's out there, after all, even if you're only translating to english it's still done really well and the idea is still one of my favorites, especially how you manage to bring it to life.

In regards of your message, I'm actually happy you won't be a Sakura basher. It makes the writer seem immature and hinders their writing - saying this from experience actually because I've noticed how immature I sounded when bashing characters.

In regards of the chapter, I really loved this one. It really caught my attention and held it captive. The vampire hunting scene was really interesting, especially the part where Sasuke mentions being unable to harm Naruto, for whatever reason that might be. That also makes me unable to wait for the development of the plot. I'm also actually glad Sakura is going to be okay, though it still makes me feel a little horrible that Naruto is blaming himself. It's also intriguing that Sasuke kind of has memories of his past, but not quiet.

In regards to putting summaries at the top of new chapters, that wouldn't be too bad an idea, or even just like, the ending scence from the chapter before would do good. Can't wait for the next update!

3/25/2010 c4 73brumalbreeze
This be brumal haxxing into your account! No, just kidding. Just dropping you a love note. No, that's not quite right either. I'm just here because...

(Sorry if I got you super excited for a new review. It's just me. I know I'm not that much to get excited over, really. Lawlz.)

Oh hey, what? You mention me in your A/Ns? Dang. Now I feel guilty for not checking before. Well, how sweet of you. Sweet. Like chocolate. I-I'd like some right now...

And uh. So. Yeah. I... IT DIDN'T FEEL RIGHT NOT TO LEAVE YOU A REVIEW ON THIS STORY, OKAY? I'd totally leave you a random [English] review on your French stories, but then it'd be like, "lolwhut?" and you know that's not cool. Maybe it is, but nah.

By the way, GOOD WORK ON YOUR STORY, HEY? You're doing great with the translation, but my apologies if I seem less than enthusiastic with 'em. And what is with your small number of reviews? Man, I bet you scare readers off with your epic French skillz. LOL Just kidding. I need to do something about this. Like shoot darts at people. Yes... That will make them want to read this story more. It's absolutely fool-proof! ... If I can actually find some darts.

Say, while we're on the topic (what topic?)... About this little tidbit: "Thank you so much for taking the time to help me, regardless of the fact that you seem to have less free time on your hands lately…. I hope you pulled through." Hahaha, you're welcome, but, uh, why does it sound like I'm DYING? "I hope you pulled through"? Lawlz. I'm not dead just yet, man. Chill. Chilly. I heard it was going to be cold tomorrow, by the way. Where I am, not where you're at. Well, I think it's going to be far colder where you're at than where I am, but it makes no difference to me. I AM WEAK AGAINST THE COLD. WEAK, I SAY. And redundant while I'm at it!

Aand, I think I'll leave it at that. Why don't I just send you an email? Because this is cooler. And besides, I haven't done this in a while. Come to think of it, neither have you! But of course, that is another story altogether. Speaking of stories...

Did I mention I am currently sleep-deprived?
1/24/2010 c3 29xrosepetalsx
Why hello there Sasuke's past~ Ohh this is getting good, the beginning's of the story's conflict coming into play. I don't particularly care for Sakura, really only because of the way she treats Naruto, so I don't particularly care that she got hurt either, but Naruto wanting to protect her is kinda sweet. I really do love this story so far, and the drama is getting good. I can't wait to read more parts with Sasuke in it, because his back story is always intriguing. Good luck on everything you've got going!

11/24/2009 c2 3Firefox1000
Yay! Another chapter! I'm liking this story more and more. Keep up the good work, I'll be waiting for the next update. Then, after you've updated a fair number of chapters, I'll see if your story is the kind that I'll find engaging in the long term. I like your writing style so far, its original and full of personality - you construct the characters really well.
11/8/2009 c2 29xrosepetalsx
Oh~ It's getting interesting. I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I love the beginning of anything good - introduction of character's and the way their life is always intrigues me. As an answer also to your reply to my last review, yes Sasuke can be difficult to write at times, and I can see how the transformation would be an important part to write - I stick with saying you did a good job on it. I'm really enjoying this and can't wait to see more from you [Yours is one of the few stories I'll take a break from nano and homework to read]

11/8/2009 c2 Dragon77
Wow. This sounds very promising! I look forward to your next update!
19 Page 1 2 Next »