FanFiction.Net
for Wanting

5/29/2023 c3 adriandragonus
alright this story is cute enough. although i have to wonder where is kevin when all of this happened...
12/13/2016 c3 jasongd
Very very VERY good story congratulation
Please meak sequel to this
Bwen Forever
3/16/2014 c3 Guest
Great story, alot of bwen stories focus on how they come to realize and admit their feelings for each other, but most are too rushed or contrived. Yours one of the most realistic and believable. A very enjoyable read.
9/20/2013 c3 7seireidoragon
This was a really good fic and the ending was amazing. Good job on it.
12/21/2012 c3 Techtron
Very nice story. well written and easy to follow.
5/28/2012 c1 2asjscotty
COOL!
11/27/2011 c3 2Anthony1l
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
4/26/2011 c3 The Cretin
I have to say this was a really enjoyable read. Alot of angst, alot of development, and you delve into the core of the characters. Kudos and keep rockin.
6/27/2010 c3 5Lord Xantos A. Fowl
this aint done
12/8/2009 c3 244doc boy
*clapping hands* BRAVO! i loved it! i thought it was absolutely great! excellent job. very excellent... but one thing, i would have preferred that they would actually confess. but whatever.i hope you write a sequel for this. but until then i salute you! (TEN HUN! *SALUTES*)
12/8/2009 c3 justaghost999
Negative:

A few spelling errors. Nothing quite serious. A quick re-read can correct easily.

Positive:

A masterful craft weaved with such raw intensity, it draws in and captivates the reader until the climactic end. Truly your best chapter yet.

Side Note:

Sandra Tennyson (Ben's mom) has blonde hair and blue eyes.
12/7/2009 c3 4darthdragon
Great ending( hands her an oscar).

ALL HAIL DARTHDRAGON!
11/9/2009 c1 Blitzkrieg LW
Good good. I like this one. I wish I can write stories like that
11/1/2009 c2 Suoiretsym
I really enjoyed it. It's got a lot of potential and shows that you've got some excellent talent as a writer. Keep up the good work.

Sorry if it sounds silly but it's my first review.
10/31/2009 c1 13narusakufan1985
This is a good story. Please continue. Ben and Gwen forever.
23 Page 1 2 Next »