for I'd Do Anything

9/26/2010 c13 16Mystery Hunter
I totally get what you mean about trying to write without the 'rents hanging around. I freak out everytime my mom goes to borrow my computer and I was recently writing something that's... um... well that I would prefer she didn't read.

I totally get it.

Well I hope you're able to update soon

Have a great weekend
9/18/2010 c13 4starr1095
it would be a good idea but its up to you i loved it! update soon!
8/2/2010 c12 16Mystery Hunter
Loved the chapter. It shows a lot of character relationships. I always get excited when I see that there's a new chapter for this story
6/30/2010 c11 Mystery Hunter
"So the witches can make wards around the clearing without the neighbours calling the police because there's 2 girls chanting in the yard…" Nice XD

I like your short chapters. They're breaks after reading really long ones.

Keep writing!
6/4/2010 c11 15Sparkly Fangs
im glad u finally updated. and sorry about the boyfriend. but i know how it goes. good luck! ;)
4/28/2010 c10 16Mystery Hunter
WHOA! That was pretty crazy! XD

It always looks longer on paper. Just think that one page written is half a page typed... depending on how big your writing is.

Keep it up!
4/16/2010 c10 CandyEaters
loved the chapter!

well their are wolves? um. this should be exciting to read. update asap pz!
4/14/2010 c10 12Gloo1997
it was good, but WAY too short. Could you make them longer? Anyway, update soon!:-D
4/9/2010 c9 CandyEaters
i love this story, please update soon :D cause its really good, one of my favourites!
3/11/2010 c9 2kiavampiress01
i knew it i just knew that she was jez's sister... and i knew it from the start from the line Half-human and Half-vampire... how many half-human and half-vampire people can there be...
3/9/2010 c9 12Gloo1997
i totally love the story, but it's a little too short. yoo should make the chapters longer.
3/6/2010 c9 16Mystery Hunter
Cute! Short and sweet! Keep on writing! :D
3/3/2010 c9 7vampsrock94
I like it!
2/13/2010 c8 16Mystery Hunter
Well Jez and her are obviously related cause they're both Redferns... So she's got to be like, her half-sister or half-cousin or something like that. Thats just my guess.

I really liked this chapter. Just one comment: When you switched from them watching Jackass to suddenly Zac talking about talking to Theirry and about what was happening, I think it went a little too fast. Have maybe an awkward moment for a sec, some bantering about the fact that Zac looks like he has something on his mind... I dont know, something along those lines. It would have made the chapter a little longer, but it would make the chapter a bit smoother.

All in all, GREAT! Love this story