for Dark Games & Twisted Minds

11/2/2009 c2 TexasTwilight77
Aww...your stories are some of my favorites! This story definietly has a darker feel to it. I'm really intrigued on how James got a lock of Bella's hair. (of course I'm assuming that the package was sent by James and that the hair is from Bella.) Can't wait to read what happens next. ;)
10/26/2009 c1 pdd912
Nice, dramatic start to the new story. It reminds me a bit of Anne Rice, particularly the first book in her Vampire Series. I know you said my fic was an influence in some way, but to me it stands on its own. Perhaps you just meant in the sentence structure or style? Thanks for the compliment, though. This is a good one. Scary, too.

Until next time,

Pam
10/26/2009 c1 10EZRocksAngel
can't wait for more!

angel
10/26/2009 c1 cullengirl1983
this is a really interesting idea. i'm looking forward to see where you take it.
10/25/2009 c1 Karandash86
WOW. Can I say WOW two times? Youre writing is amazing.

Your imagery is just _ no words. I felt like I was there at the campsite! And how James seduced Cynthia into coming with him? WOW three times.

This is gonna be so dark. I can't wait to read this fic. Can't freaking wait. So, difft from A Little Night Music.
10/25/2009 c1 TexasTwilight77
Hmm...this is interesting. I don't think this has ever been done before. I'm really anxious to find out the connection between Edward and James. I'll be waiting for your update. So far so good. ;)
2,241 « Prev Page 1 .. 140 147 148 149 150