FanFiction.Net
for Early Morning Murder

1/19/2010 c4 MoJoR
I can't get into this... is Beckett unusually aggressive or is it just me? And nothing seems to flow...
1/13/2010 c12 Tsurwolf
Nasty teasing writers, force us to read 11 chapters to find out that it was all a DREAM, very cool i like it.

Enjoyed the story, though don't know if Kate would go off quite that bad at a fellow worker.

The emotional 3 girl crying scene works for me ( considering the circumstances )visual image '3 women blubbering into each other'

Entertaining story well written.

Cheers TBBW
1/12/2010 c12 11The Novelist in Training
aw com on! thats A Cruel way to end it
1/12/2010 c9 The Novelist in Training
oh now what!
1/12/2010 c6 The Novelist in Training
aw, i hate fights, and then a shooting?

andwhees castle!
1/12/2010 c3 The Novelist in Training
yay coffee!
1/12/2010 c2 The Novelist in Training
tsk tsk he should listen to beckett
1/12/2010 c1 The Novelist in Training
yay this sounds fun
1/11/2010 c12 7maysecret
Whoa! Now that is going to happen! I just know it! It's how the show will end! hahaha :D
1/11/2010 c12 4Inscribed-on-my-heart
i am really going to miss this story, Well done!

And i know you aren't feeling the greatest so hope you feel better, and a beautiful ending to a a great story!
1/10/2010 c12 11SOUND-Art
I'm thinking of writing a sequel, and it looks like you want me to as well!

I've got a few ideas lined up, so I'll get writing. Thanks for your wonderful support and reviews, everyone's who read this. Thank you. =D
1/10/2010 c12 62Lisi.P
I loved it! maybe you could do a sequel!
1/10/2010 c12 Corrie
Omg omg omg please write a sequel! You will so be my most favorite person in the world if you do! I loved your first story! If you need ideas or anything email me at I really like where that storie was headed and I'm sad to see it end! But anyways great storie and I would love love love to help you on a new one ! =)
1/5/2010 c11 7maysecret
O! Castle is CIA? interesting! and esposito and beckett? Wow! That is a twist i didn't see, but, maybe wouldn't mind happening! :D
12/31/2009 c11 1rokerroar
I hope this is like a Scooby Do moment and the real ending is to follow as Esposito hitting on Beckett, just not right. Plus who told Esposito what Castle was doing with the CIA. I cannot imagine Castle telling anyone before Bexkett. Overall this chapter does not sit well with the rest of the story.
48 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »