for The Life and Death of a Dress

3/3/2011 c1 17Irma.Arisa.Laye
It was heartbreaking... and yet lovely at the same time. :)
10/3/2010 c1 hulk3192
Nice story,Poor Uryu,This had to be killing him,Making a wedding dress for a girl that he is deeply in love with so she can marry Ichigo,You can also cut the tension with knife between Uryu and Ichigo at wedding,Ichigo knew Uryu wanted punch him right in the face for having Orihime's heart,And not even loving Orihime back .Luckly Rukia showed up before Uryu did anything rash,I hope you make more story.,there awesome.
8/8/2010 c1 Senjii-samaa
I can only hope that in my sweetest, warmest, most caressing of dreams that the beautiful Orihime could accept the pridegul Uryu`s embrace. That admist the dream, with its creamy clouds and powdered angel faces, the beautiful cherub could come floating to Heaven`s altar in the dress crafted by the most delicate of hands.

That those delicate, fragile hands could give more love to her than a thousand men in a sea. More admiration and adoration than she deserves. To truly love her.

Thus, it is as if those thoughts were taken from my dreams and etched into reality. Excellent job.

~Konata Yukari;
1/19/2010 c1 10Emmi Fireworkz
Oh, wow. This is amazing. You kept them all in character, and you included two of my favorite couples and all of my favorite characters. Even Chad got a small appearance. Your writing style is excellent and dramatic. However, if you could please, when you switch scenes, make it clear where the new scene is and who is being spoken about? It confused me a lot. Still, this story is excellent, and it is definitely going on my favorites list.
10/26/2009 c1 3SvNOrigami
Wow. Perhaps my favourite Ishihime story to date! - I love Ishihime so much, even though I'm writing an Ichihime piece myself - Ishida always seems to remind me of me in them :D

Anyway, loved the story, and looking forward to hearing more from you!