for Splinter and Reforge

11/23/2009 c1 Margan
I would like to say that this is a really wonderful story. Pity about the reviews, but it may just be your title/summary. I read the first chapter of the rewrite, but seeing as there was only one chapter, came back to the original. Frankly, your original was great [barring several errors) and I really hope your rewrite will be even better.

Your story really interests me and your plot is well thought out, so far. It's interesting to see how you managed to piece together each part of the story, and your character profiles are amusing. I wish I could write half as well as you do...

Watch out of the two letter words, you keep mixing up the letters or leaving them out. I suggest reading over each paragraph while you collect your thoughts for the next. You'll be able to catch more mistakes. And before you upload it, try to read over it a last time, or get a beta.

I do have an account on , but I'm too lazy to log in. It would better if you could pm me instead, if you chose to reply. I'm afraid that I cannot beta-I only wrote one, incomplete, terrible story. I'm a reader, quite unfortunately, not a writer. ^_^
10/27/2009 c1 2Rena the pirate jedi wizard
So, are we starting out with the same plot, or are you going in an entirely new direction? I won't ask any direct questions, just in case there is someone who is new and goes and reads reviews, but I was just wondering. I can't imagine Hinata having blood lust. I take it Danzo is just the same in this version as the last, stupid (insert word of choice). Loved how you had them laughing about having to write the things down, and Shino's reaction to his cousin and her friend using the same code. Can't wait to see how things turn out this time. Love the more discriptive chapter.
10/27/2009 c1 Holyriot
Hmm, interesting beginning. Will read more if you upload more chapters.
10/26/2009 c1 1geetac