for Magic Air Darkness

6/20 c1 WhiteEagle1985
What an interesting one-shot here.
10/24/2020 c1 erik
An intriguing departure from canon.
5/6/2020 c1 1EmeraldGem92
Fantastic idea! I think this could've been a very well done fanfic! I'm going to follow just in-case you ever decide to pick it up. I mean we are all in quarantine ;)
10/14/2018 c1 The Dark One Rising
Gloria’s mother taught at Hogwarts? Who was she? Well, I’m assuming it was Hogwarts, since Gloria was English. Is it not?
5/26/2017 c1 StoneTheLoner
Ugh. Isn't putting Harry on the ship Destiny enough of a coincidence, did you absolutely need to twist things so Rush was also in the know about wizards?..
8/9/2016 c1 TOWTWUKER
not your best work maybe but still something i would look forward to.

TOW
5/29/2014 c1 Rydan fall
Better then most.
As another plot-bunny, what about thinking up other ways for Harry to get onboard the Destiny?
5/28/2013 c1 erik
An intriguing angle on Destiny's capabilities.
1/16/2013 c1 KleverKilva
It's still an interesting premise, wondering what could be done with it by going back through and lengthening and straightening out any and all inconsistencies and errors to create a new and improved story. Still like this version though
8/6/2012 c1 1Entoarox
i'd love more of this, the idea that destiny is sentient combined with the HP universe makes me rather curious how it would go further!

hoping the author gets this!
10/20/2011 c1 Atharos
please update this idea is great and could be an amazing multi-chaptered story, there are so few good stories of this crossover it's a welcome change
10/3/2011 c1 mattcun
plz write more
7/12/2011 c1 Thelostway
This was a fantastic story. :) I wish there was more. Would you consent to letting me pick it up and continue it?

If so email me at
9/1/2010 c1 specter626
make another chapter please
3/15/2010 c1 6Lillz
does not suck :) it's actually pretty good! lovely cross over

J x