for A Random Story

1/11/2020 c1 Guest
What just happened?
6/9/2013 c1 8Nicholas Andrews
O_O im sorry but am i on massive amounts of sugar pills or is this made for hyperactive 4 year olds
12/6/2009 c7 RockerPenguin
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I love the part were Tenshi is like "PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!"

Great job!
11/15/2009 c6 RockerPenguin
HAHA! i love the part were knux thinks hes not good enough. LOVEING THING STORY! please update soon
11/13/2009 c5 RockerPenguin
HAHAHAHA! I love it when shadow and sonic fight! please update soon
11/13/2009 c1 spiralgalaxy6946
This could be funny, if you take the time to reexamine your work and write it out in the proper literate format. The humor is a bit juvenile, which is acceptable because this is K+ fic, but it probably will not keep the attention spans of older readers. It needs work, bottom line. But don't give up on it.

Sincerely,

Sweet Valentine Vampire
11/11/2009 c4 RockerPenguin
HAHA! I KNEW SILVER WAS EMO! hahaha! please update soon!
11/3/2009 c1 1SkyeGavin
This is a warning.

Entries Not allowed:

6. Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries.
11/1/2009 c3 RockerPenguin
haha! i love it

Wall: X( (blows up)

haha i LOVE this story.

cant wait for the next chapter!
10/28/2009 c2 RockerPenguin
HAHAHAHAHA! "GET IN MAH BELLY!" that was the funniest thing ever! "Pie!" "Unicorn!". So far this is the funniest story i ever read. i hope you update very soon!
10/27/2009 c1 RockerPenguin
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

That was one of the wierdest, and funniest things i ever read! I love the part were the interviewer saids shadow half unicorn. And how they want to lick a headgehog and shadows like, Die! Wait...lick a headgehog? You nasty! That was GREAT!
10/27/2009 c1 28ERiN OPPEL
Woah. That was really random. It made my day!:) The only thing I would suggest would be to slow things down a bit. It just seemed to jump all over the place and take away from the humour a little. I would like to see you continue.