FanFiction.Net
for Elfen Lied: Interruption

9/6/2019 c3 8JadedSilverLining
COCAINUM
9/5/2019 c1 JadedSilverLining
bruh I want to read this simply because you've been an internet troll this story is going to be AMAZING.
7/19/2017 c4 TheEbrother
It's Beautiful...
7/19/2017 c3 TheEbrother
Yo buddy just sayin from over here in Wisconsin...this, story, is Hilarious As FUCK! I freaking love the humor
11/2/2015 c4 Deadpool
You fic need some more of ME!
8/15/2014 c1 1Therosaur
This fanfic is one of the best literary works Ive ever joke is fairly funny and the whole absurdism of the story adds to the fun story literally has no flaws on creating such a masterpiece!
2/18/2011 c4 anon
I giggled like MAD all through your story. And I practically NEVER laugh out loud reading fic. So kudos.
1/1/2011 c4 1sovietdwarf
Nice dope trip and ending; I just read the whole thing. Your comparisons are something else. Diclonius on crack = oh shi-
1/1/2011 c1 sovietdwarf
Hilarious. Hilarious. The Yuka jokes cracked me up, and nice use of psychology.

Only one problem. When Lucy embarrasses your in-story self in the cab, materializing a vector inside a man's body would cause it to take up space instantly, and there are some fragile tissues in there. No matter how much care she took, especially in a moving car, well... blood is not so embarrassing, but it has other disadvantages.
6/1/2010 c4 3The Nut Tree
...okay...the last 2 chapters were weird as hell. Loved the first 2, though!
5/31/2010 c1 The Nut Tree
...best elfen lied fanfic i've read...ever. Keep it up.
1/18/2010 c1 REJOICE DAMMIT
Your lovely work has been featured here! Just remove teh spaces.

http:/ w.whygodwhy. org/new-releases- f1/elfen-lied-interruption- possible-troll-self-insert-fic-of-sheer-awfulness-t1209. htm
12/25/2009 c1 3DelVarO
Man... i was gaping the whole time i read the last chapter... between the uncontrolled laughter that is. It got a little... absurd near the end but it didnt spoil the hilariousness of this story. If i could, i would've given you a high-five.

Amazing, im speechless. hilariuos.
12/17/2009 c4 54Themulchmeister
I'd have to say your story gets a little messed up towards the end? I mean a freaking giant cat? WTF has that got to do with Elfen Lied at all? But on a positive note your story was absolutely hilarious. Nana's coke fit (ROFL) and your personality swings just make the story - no matter how fracturedit is - complete. Great story well done you depraved man.
12/15/2009 c4 ayame
yay! ouch lucy got hurt in the parts. guys don't think that would hurt but once i'm a girl i got hit with a ball in between my legs somewhere pretty bad XD seqiel!
26 Page 1 2 Next »