for Yami Bakura try to get some Lemon

7/21/2018 c1 Marik and bakura's girl
Umm...Alot of spelling problems and where are the " ? English isn't your fist language right?
5/30/2018 c14 vijap skc
wwwwwwwwwhat the hell
6/13/2016 c2 Axial
Hot
6/13/2016 c1 Axial
Good job
10/12/2013 c1 7Yuppers2dat
I'm really shocked I finished the 1st chapter. I mean this is a good story but are you familiar with speech marks? They look like "" this and they show speech. Is English your 1st language? No offence but this story would be heaps better if it had punctuation in it. But I still like it.
9/14/2013 c1 Guest
This is terrible, you can't spell and there are so many grammatical mistakes. How old are you? This is a little ridiculous.
5/15/2013 c1 Wintress
i am cryigin so hard
5/12/2013 c11 nojustno
I think my brain cells slowly decreased while, reading this monstrosity of a story how anyone could have got through reading this I congradulate you. You deserve a gold medal for sitting through this terrible story. Please, please for the love of god learn to spell learn to use commas! Please anything! Just stop writing!
2/27/2013 c1 Babydoll755
Good story. But there are so many spelling and punctuation errors. It was a little hard to read. Sorry, but over all good story. :)
11/21/2012 c4 Violet
awsome
11/17/2012 c1 7NE1410IS
i love d it
6/1/2012 c1 3Shiera137Faustus
lol, not bad. a suggestion, though: try to use quotes and stuff. its just a suggestion, though. the content itself is...how should i put this...? interesting.
3/15/2011 c14 2aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
For the love of god, please be a troll.

Serious need of quotation marks.
2/13/2011 c15 6FlamboyantTrainwreck
Woot she's dead XD Can't wait for the sequel~!
1/2/2011 c13 4Mairorah
you should do a lemon next time
25 Page 1 2 Next »