for DragonKin

5/20 c33 112721Sora
sequeel plssss.. thanks for writing a greattt storyyy! wish you luck!
5/20 c33 5MollyMuffinHead
Great story. Thanks. The ancestor premise kept it going. Would love to know what his dad said to Dumbledore. Would have preferred a slightly different ending where Harry took care of Tom himself.
5/12 c33 ariskrem.callac
Wonderful story, I truly loved it. At first I did have some aversions at the first few chapters, maybe because of the just appearing of the new character without much background. If you understand what I mean.

But seriously it is a great story read, thank you author.
4/26 c33 amagus
A sequel pleaseeee
4/26 c20 amagus
Yes this is soo good! wow WOW
4/25 c3 amagus
I love this story! Herry is sassy but polite and he has reached new heights of accomplishment! A well cared for Harry is the best
3/9 c5 MoonfireArt
Well, I was massively emoying this story, right up until you added the slash. Please in the future but slash warnings in your summaries.
3/7 c1 BlueRoseKnightofThe DragonKing
I appreciate the time and effort you surely must have put in to create such detailed world-building, complete with new species, inheritance laws, politics, and re-branding of characterizations due to changed circumstances (i.e. veela inheritance and dragon kin adoption). I will say that I'm not really fond of the pairing choice-Draco and Harry don't really make sense together. And I'm sorry, but Harry / guy partner or Harry/ guy partner because of magical inheritance is just so overdone, and usually quite badly that I just lost my taste for those kinds of stories on the whole. You, on the other hand, managed phenomenal world-building and characterization, as well as bringing up several salient points -that combined managed to make it work.
I mean, bringing up the point of Harry actually being treated for his malnutrition- that is not something usually seen. maybe 50 out of roughly 1000 stories in HP fanfiction that I've read has this, really don't know why this isn't done more. I mean it's MAGIC and yes there are limits but unless its a severe curse, poison/venom, or obliviate spell, they do seem able to reverse and repair the damage. Bludger injuries anyone? how about vanished bones? So if they can heal THAT, why can't they heal malnutrition and long term abuse? or recognize it even? That part never did make sense to me, that they couldn't recognize or treat abuse. And this is just one example of the points you indirectly addressed. I am also rather impressed at your execution of such as well.
I will not lie, I absolutely LOVED the Elder Dragons you came up with. just, so amazing. if only we could hold to their ideals...and I don't know where you got the inspiration for their culture from, but DAMN you make me wish I could actually go there and meet them (more so than wanting to go to the HP world already, HA!) just for THEM! Anyways, Loved your Story, wish you well, good luck on future endeavors, and hopefully you'll be epically nice and write more awesome stories for us slightly lunatic adoring readers! Peace!
2/24 c33 Black-Warlock
Great story, great ending as well
2/14 c1 27Silver-Entrantress-Elf
Hey, I was wondering if you had given permission for this story to be translated into another language. If you haven't then I have found a translated, reposted copy on Wattpad.
2/10 c30 brrcold
Well considering they are under death threats every other week it would seem understandable is their biggest concern is quidditch.
2/10 c28 brrcold
Such a pretty floor
2/9 c1 aries12345251
fuck, the beginning is good probably at the later chapter as well but luckily i look again at the info to look for pairing and find it was yaoi so dropped
2/5 c33 KatieHolt130
I know that everyone has jobs and stuff to do in life,but when you get up to it could you possibly address the plot bunnies and do those stories and from there make the sequel? I'm excited to see what happens and can't wait for the other books after this to have the same storyline and everything!
1/7 c33 Guest
I love this story! Its so going in one of my favourites! Great job at writing the story and good luck in writing more! I’m really hoping for you to write an epilogue about Harry carrying Draco’s child. (Yes it means that I expect Harry to be pregnant instead of Draco because Draco is more fit to be Harry’s prince, husband, and a father to their babies, instead of being a mother.) Harry is more fitted to be the mother to their babies, instead of a father, in my opinion anyways. But I really hope you write an epilogue about Harry getting pregnant with Draco’s babies and getting married.
2,684 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »