for Minor Incidental Jobs

6/4/2017 c2 Ten Yen
I knew these two would be an interesting combination and am glad to see others imagining them meeting too-thanks for setting up this scene! I had an "oh no" moment realizing Togusa gets killed in your storyline, but it creates a sensible place for introducing Kiyone.
11/27/2016 c6 SotV
Good to see this one back and you writing again.

Weird...you're right, I can't find names for Togusa's family either.
12/11/2012 c5 1awceagle
I hate cliff hangers. Though for you I will make an exception. I like your work and how you are able to meld the two anime series almost seamlessly together.
6/6/2011 c5 36Richforce
short but sweet
5/18/2011 c4 11Goddess Of Passion
Good chapter Gotta love the inclusion of the Mihoshi special...However I gotta wonder how long till we hear "!" coming from a running blonde and Kiyone's hope dying. ^^
5/18/2011 c4 36Richforce
nice job
2/17/2011 c1 2coyotecyb
As a fan of the entire GITS series it's refreshing to see an outsider being brought into the inner circle of section 9. I have always had a fascination with taking major stories (Star Wars, Star Trek, Lord of the Rings, Dragonlance, etc.) and bringing characters in from the fringe to bump shoulders with the main characters and make a name for themselves. This story has that potential; a virtually unknown persona that will associate itself with section 9 and gain the fame and respect garnered by the main characters. I personally hope to see more of this and will keep an eye out for it. Thanks for the effort! :)
5/5/2010 c3 36Richforce
Nice chapter, sorry it so long for me to get to it
4/19/2010 c3 11Goddess Of Passion
Aw Batou can you truly trustr noone? oh well ^^
4/19/2010 c2 Goddess Of Passion
My goodness won't this be a field trip to get away from Mihoshi...Unless she managed to get where she wasn'tr susposed to^^
11/7/2009 c2 36Richforce
Nice job, reminds me of an idea I had for a Tenchi/Outlaw Star crossover.
10/31/2009 c1 Richforce
Nice job
10/30/2009 c1 Mack53B
A interesting beginning please continue. It seems like a strange story for Kiyone, I kind of wonder if you could bring Mihoshi in with her crazy luck. If not no problem. Thank you.
10/29/2009 c1 11Goddess Of Passion