FanFiction.Net
for Eventide

11/7/2016 c20 Lilac Shimmer
I love it when a story can make you smile like this. :D

Yes! I knew Myra had to be Robin and Raven's. Still, confirmation is always nice to get. Marella is a much better name. Sounds kind of Latin maybe. I'm pretty sure Robin's mom's name is Mary though. The name works regardless, but just a little nitpick.

I'm with ya. They lived happily ever after. Of course they did. This is why I read fic; to see my ships get their happy ending (it's esp. essential when the pairing is non-canon).
It's so nice when older fics get finished. There are so many good ones that just get abandoned forever.
9/19/2016 c19 Guest
I can't wait for the last chapter
9/9/2016 c19 Lilac Shimmer
Hey, her name is an acronym.
Um, yay, cause frankly, I can't see either Robin or Raven choosing that name for their daughter. Okay, I know that that's unproven, but come on. I'm not the only person who thinks so. And, it totally makes sense. Why else would both Rae and Rob feel such a strong connection to her otherwise?
The name might just be my own hangup though. I think it's just so frumpy and old-fashioned and not in a timeless way (like say, Ava or Elizabeth).

I love that the others all came rushing in to help. The team feels, ya know. I esp. always love protective Starfire.

Eeeee, the RobRae cuteness! :D And white Raven is always awesome.
9/9/2016 c19 1LoverOfSleep
Myra is their daughter isn't she!
9/9/2016 c19 Guest
Personally I'm not really sure what the purpose of Myra was as an OC. She didn't really contribute much to the story.
9/5/2016 c18 LoverOfSleep
Omg I love this tic even though it hurts. I can't wait for the part 2
9/2/2016 c18 Lilac Shimmer
The fight kept me interested, so I'd say you did pretty well. I tend to just skim over that type of thing or jump over it altogether usually.
7/30/2016 c17 Nay
THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER. It's well written and I love it! (: Can't wait to see how this ends!
7/26/2016 c17 Lilac Shimmer
I'd come across this story before, but was reluctant to read it since it hadn't been updated in a while. Seeing it on the front page of the archive, I decided, might as well. So, I read through the whole thing and now I'm looking forward to how everything ends. :)
4/12/2016 c16 Ravenroth
Can you plz continue the story because it is really good and you are very creative with the story line so it is very interesting please and thank you
2/27/2016 c1 lolipop27
I love this history..! Robin and Raven it's the best couple It's amazing..the next chapter please...
2/23/2016 c16 Stickman6969
This is a great and original story! Really enjoyed reading it through up to this point. I can't wait to read the next part!
2/21/2016 c16 Lovepeaceandwar
What's up with Myra? There are so many questions to be answered. Can't wait for next chapter!
2/19/2016 c16 Bob
Cool, can't wait for the next chapter! have a cookie! (::)
12/30/2015 c15 1SkullCollector4
good story so far. just waiting on the next chapter.
123 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »