FanFiction.Net
for Eventide

1/18/2012 c13 Red X
Nice chapter! What Myra was holding that surprised Rachel? The missing disc? I wnat to see Raven and RobinĀ“s moment alone. And Slade suffering a real beating.
6/28/2011 c12 icecoffee18
Awesome! I really like it so far. =) Can't wait for more! =D
6/20/2011 c12 1Quoththeraven1103
Wow this is great! I only just balegan reading it today and CANNOT wait for you to wrote more! I'm really looking forward to it :)

Silly Cyborg! When you get those feelings you fricken listen to them! If there's anything I've learned in life it's that lol.

Grrrrr Starfire needs to get off me and Raven's man :/ she's much too happy peppy for him, it's more of a crush. Either way I can't wait to see more robxrae action!
6/20/2011 c12 46Her Head In the Clouds
Your story just does the whole show justice! I've fallen in love with everyone and everything! Cyborg best be nervous, can't wait for the next chapter!
6/17/2011 c12 52Gingerstorm101
great chapter!

i wonder how long until they all find out who she really is! and how long is raes powers going to be gone? forever? only a little while? till something happens?

6/6/2011 c11 The-Lithe
Amazing story, love it! Can't wait to find out more and read the next chapter :)
6/6/2011 c11 The-Lithe
5/12/2011 c11 Guest
love it! write more
5/10/2011 c11 Gingerstorm101
i have an idea! screw starfire and kill her! seriously she doesn't deserve robin! not when hes o be with raven at the moment!

5/8/2011 c11 ebo579
Ooooooooo getting really good! Can't wait to read more!
5/8/2011 c11 Coolgirl3712
I love this story!Can you pleasssssssssssssssssssssse make more chapters? Go team Raven and Robin forever!
5/7/2011 c11 41titansfan1211
nice :D i'm guessing Myra's Robin/Rae's daughter from el future? That'd explain all the bond stuff. I'm just foggy on how she woulda gotten there... hmm... update soon!
5/7/2011 c11 7TheSarcasticOneThatLikesMCR13
very good loved it please hurry with the next chapter
5/4/2011 c10 52Gingerstorm101
yeah! you updated! *gives you a cookie!*

and next better be long! anyways!

UPDATE SOON PLZ!

*gets down on hands and knees begging for you to*
2/28/2011 c9 missangelbaby6742003
I just love this story! Is Raven going to get her powers back? Is Myra robin and raven's daughter or ravens sister? I can't wait for the next chapter This is my new favorite story! please keep up the good work :)
123 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »