FanFiction.Net
for Eventide

4/28/2010 c6 38The Samurai Prince
This is getting interesting! Keep going, I like this fic! :)
4/27/2010 c6 33Moving Mountains
Wow what a cliffhanger! Can't wait to read what happens next. Update soon!
4/26/2010 c6 14crazyanimefreak15
Don't worry about the long wait. I know how that goes, I'm having problems myself. Anywho, this chapter does not show that at all. It is still excellently written! But I do have a question. Where's the rest of the H.I.V.E? You know, Billy Numorous, Kydd Wyykd, and Seemore. Or did I miss something...but, that is minor, and still on that topic. You captured them perfectly! Jinx feeling the need to answer every question, and Gizmo being impatient, perfect! I can't wait for the next chapter, and good luck with your wedding (it is your's, right?) And congrates!
1/26/2010 c5 8IsabellaRoth
m m m..Myra is too myterious!Why Slade was with her!m m m..Please look at my profile I found a picture,Its interesting, Could Myra be like this girl?Tell me when you see the picture in my profile, Is quiet cute..

m m m..I dont know, something here is wrong!When will be some Rae/Rob action?What kind of changes?Phisically and emotionals? I hope to see Raven a bit more less shy, When Will she be with Robin?If you can, Look at the photo of Raven in my profile, can you? =D

Update soon..

I dont know, Could Myra be RavenĀ“s child from the future?Oh please jeje..Hope hope hope

Good Luck, Nice fic, Too myterious!The next chapter probably will be awesome, Try to make it long ;)
1/26/2010 c1 IsabellaRoth
Oh nice chapter!Great, Update soon!

The best pairing Rob/Rae

The best triangle Red/Rae/Rob =D

Red is too smart and funny haha =D
1/25/2010 c5 2bluewasabi24
nice chap! its been a while but satisfying. update soon! plz!
1/24/2010 c4 flamingrose
Please UPDATE ASAP
12/7/2009 c4 2ravenxwolf
Aside from a few minor grammatical errors, I really like this so far. It's not often I come across a story that doesn't shove in romance at every possible moment.

Written very much like the cartoon, as well. Keep writing.
12/6/2009 c4 8BluePixieOfTheGalaxy
Amazing Chapter! Can't wait to see what Slade wants with the little girl and what happens with Raven vision type dream. ^^
11/5/2009 c3 Unknown 3
Good story...what's next?
11/3/2009 c3 26KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun
O! Mysterious much?
11/3/2009 c3 jaymon1600
this is a really good story, i shudder to think who your gonna make myra out to be
11/1/2009 c2 Animalllover
I Love it so far! I love your writing especially how Raven mouthed off to Slade! PERFECTION! Please Update soon!
11/1/2009 c2 1Regina lunaris
so far so good
10/31/2009 c2 7ForeverTheWhiteTiger
u should totally write more, what u have written already is AWESOME! robin+raven 4ever!
123 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »