FanFiction.Net
for The Feral

6/21/2020 c18 4Kallia.En
Gosh, what the hell have they done to her! I'm surprised he didn't go on killing spree
6/21/2020 c16 Kallia.En
Oh good god, I hope she'll be OK.
6/21/2020 c11 Kallia.En
Protective, good he better be. :) so far really good!
3/13/2017 c1 11Raven-Renae-Lynn
Got to admit, I agree with Zero on Logan and Victor being Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum. It makes me giggle.
12/31/2016 c1 lilforgetfull1
Well thos looks interesting!
11/29/2016 c19 6Vahditar
...That was damn touching story.
11/29/2016 c15 Vahditar
I really love these chapters. They are short but they hold all the important stuff in them effectively. I also like Lupa's strong personality even though she's still trapped.
Also like it how you handle Logan and Victor, keeping in mind their personalities and especially Sabretooth's animal side. I think you have well balanced his personality to give him humanity without taking away his wild, homicidal beast nature.
11/29/2016 c29 SraelynnBeta
oh wow i saw her illiteracy comming omg. so i expect Logan will have to teach her to read first... poor Vicki lol at least he tried
11/28/2016 c24 SraelynnBeta
i consider anyone over 5' to be tall from my point of view lol i am 24 years of age and only 4'8" still loving this couple. Vicki is scary cute lol
11/28/2016 c18 SraelynnBeta
gosh i love this story sooo much! it warms my heart to soo it already has a sequel
11/28/2016 c7 SraelynnBeta
oooooo yay he likes her! lol thanks for making her eyes silverthat is my favorite color )
11/28/2016 c1 SraelynnBeta
this sounds so interesting already. thank you for posting it herei started reading it because i looked up sabertooth x oc. i hope this turns out as good as i hope lol
12/17/2015 c11 Line-Fangirl
hahahahaha lol i love sassy creed !
12/17/2015 c7 Line-Fangirl
love this story sooooooo fricking much
9/23/2014 c1 OptimusPrimegirl213
keep up the good story cant wait for more tehehehe
293 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »